Chapter 25

Conners P.O.V

She's still not back yet ... I wonder if she's okay ..?
I opened the door of my car and drove to the nearest coffee shop , I ordered a large black coffee and made my way back home .

Zoey P.O.V

I hadn't realized how much I missed Kevin since I had quit , I texted Connor and told him I got my old job back . He hasn't replied yet . I put away my phone and continue to have a conversation with Kevin . I laughed lightly in my mind when he does his silly things , but he was never like this he seemed a bit nervous he was always confident in what he said and did .

"So how about that weather ..?" Kevin asked , I started to laugh really loud , and the restaurant got super quiet . Everyone was staring at our table even the people that wasn't in our area .

"Really ..?" I asked still smiling .

"I'm sorry , I really want to thank you for agreeing to come back . Let me take you riding around or something ." He asked .

"Yeah sure I would love to .." I replied .

"Okay ready to go ..?" He asked .. I got up and nodded , he put 200$ on the table and we walked out . He opened his car door for me and I got in .
Once he got in the car I attempted to put my seat belt on ... But it wasn't working .

Kevin looked at me and smirked , he leaned over and pulled it across me his neck was so close to my mouth I just wanted to lean up and kiss it .
What am I saying ...? No .

Once he clicked the seat belt in he put his hand on my thigh . I gave him a crooked smile and politely moved it away . Then I felt bad and missed the warmth of his hand , so I grabbed the one he wasn't using to drive . :))

I felt him stiffen a bit but then relax . I chuckled a bit , the whole time I didn't notice I was looking at him until he looked back . I quickly turned away as if I was never looking .

We pulled up to the first coffee shop he ever brought me to . He got out and opened the door for me . we walked into the shop .

In the last seat there was no other than Ana .

That stupid b**** .

A/N
I'm so sorry it's extremely short and boring but I felt like I had to put something up for my darlings .