Chapter 26

A/N
I had to rewrite this ..... It was long and really good . Now I'm pissed . 😭
I was up until 3 am writing this for you all and it just freaking DELETED ITSELF . ...! Wtf . 😐
I'm sorry I love you guys hope y'all are having a great summer . 😪

Kevin P.O.V

I looked down at Zoey just as she was pulling me out the door . She seemed highly pissed off . I tried to calm her down but that didn't last long . We got into the car just as Ana opened the cafe's door trying to wave us down but I drove away .
Zoe turned on the radio and started humming along to this song . I laughed in my head , she's so fucking adorable .

Once we made it to my place I opened the door for her and she got out . I unlocked the front door ...
"Ladies first ." I said .

You know the only reason us men say "ladies first" is because we want to watch them as they walk in front of us . If you don't use that as an excuse than I don't know what's wrong with you . ⚈̣⚊̣⚆̣

I watched her perfectly formed body walk into my house , yep there it goes I have a massive boner .
"I'm going to go change ." I said to cover up what was going on down there . I went into my room and changed into some sweats and a shirt . I walked back downstairs just to find her walking around in nothing but one of my big shirts .

I never thought I'd see this but it's beautiful . It looked like she belongs here . It's so lonely in here . If anything happens it happens I'm personally not complaining .

Zoey P.O.V

I look up just as he's walking down the stairs . Oh my lord my eyes land right on that gigantic friend of his .
As he walks closer I keep trying to look away but I can't .

I feel all tingly inside . I don't know what to do . He walks up to me and grabs my face , we look into each other's eyes and he comes in for a kiss .

So many things are racing though my mind I don't know what to do ...

Should I stay ..?
Should I leave ..?
Should I fuck him ..?
Now ..?

He presses his body into mines , his giant boner poking at my inner thighs .

~ I'm so sorry Conner .

I kiss him back hungrily . I lean up and whisper in his ear .

Kevin's P.O.V

" I need you right now ." She said in the most seductive way possible it was so hot . Her warm breath hitting my neck ... I pulled off her shirt .. Exposing her perfectly perky breast . I start squeezing and sucking on them . I pick her up and sit her onto the counter .

She put her hands out and pulled down my pants really fast , I didn't even know what was going on .

I took off my shirt and put it in her . She's so tight but it's the perfect fit . I slowly thrust in and out steadily picking up speed . She starts letting out breath taking moans .

I started going faster and faster , i leaned up and sucked on her neck .
She arched her back causing our chest and stomachs to meet . The feeling of her skin stung me .

It felt so good . I left a good three passion marks on her neck .

Continuing to trust I assume it's feeling really good to her because she's moaning almost nonstop . She pulls my face down to meet hers and we kiss for what seems like hours .

I'm out of breathe . She continues to moan . I just noticed that she's scratching up my back , but who gives a shit when your fucking what needs to be yours .

This went on for what seemed like hours on end . We literally did it everywhere in the house .
The couch , the counter , the bed , the floor , the shower , the wall , Everywhere . We ended up in my room . Soon after like round 10 we both fell asleep , not long after little waves of pleasure started running through my body . I didn't know what was going on ... Until I opened my eyes . She was giving me the best head a women could give . She was a pro . Once she saw I was woke she stopped looked me dead in the eye and said ....
"Ready for another round ..?"