Chapter21

A/N
I'm so excited for this chapter . 😌💕you just don't know . The picture above is what she's wearing to lunch with her dad .

ZoeyP.O.V

So my dad called me this morning reminding me about the lunch "date" he planned for us . I grabbed my keys and headed out the door . "Babe .?!??" I heard Conner call out to me .

"I'm sorry I have to go meet my dad babe I love you ." I said smiling .

"Okay , just text or call me if you need anything ." he said before I closed the door . I'm pretty sure he's going to just go back to sleep anyways .

****

About halfway to the restaurant I was stopped by a red light . Just sitting there but then I felt like someone was watching me . I ignored it for a bit and started to play with my phone . But it began to feel more intense , I looked up from my phone to see if anybody was looking at me . Then I looked to my left , there was a nice black car with extra tinted windows . The person was staring at me but when I looked at them and tried to make out there features the light turned green .

I pulled up to the restaurant , after five minutes looking for a parking spot I finally found one . I walked up to the doors of the restaurant and there was this group of three young men . As I walked pass one of the assholes said " yo , I lost my number can I have yours.?" The other guy said .

"Fuck her number let me hit that ass." They all started to chuckle stupidly .

I ignored the ignorant "wanna be men" and walked inside. The host greeted me and asked where I would like to be seated .

" well I'm suppose to be meeting someone , they told me to say ..zeven . That you would know who I'm talking about ." The host nodded while motioning for me to follow .
We walked through the peoples tables down the aisles , I felt pretty rude . I'll get over it .

This one man was sitting with his wife and just stopped in the middle of talking just to watch me walking . Let's just say he's not getting any tonight .

We made it to this pretty empty room with at least three couples eating and chatting in it. "Um are you sure this is the right zeven .?" I asked nervously .

"Yes ma'am." The host said . Pointing to a table with a man in a black suit .

"Thanks ." I said unsure if I should go over there not . I felt that uneasy gaze again from HIM . I slowly walked up to the table and sat down .

" your not my dad ." I said to the man in the shades sitting across from me .

"Maybe not but I can make you call me daddy , cherry lips ."

CHERRYLIPS~

A/N

Does anybody remember who calls Zoey cherry lips ? 😏 and the ship Zeven if you didn't notice omg I'm excited and I'm the one writing it lol .