Chapter12 jennie's pennies

A/N

Hey guys I am finally back haha how u been I have 902 reads almost 1k that's amazing hehe ~merp

Zoey P.O.V

We sat on Jennie's bed counting her never ending bucket of pennies. We have been at this for an hour now and we still haven't made a dent. We so far only counted three thousand pennies a thousand each. I began to get bored looking up at Jennie who is deep into counting. My fingers felt there way to the first penny it touched. I grabbed the penny in between my fingers and flicked it at Jennie.

"Ouch!" She said getting a hand full of pennies and throwing them at me and that was the beginning of our penny war. I quickly leaped off the bed and ducked behind her dresser with my penny amo read to fire. I peaked my head out from the dresser sending the pennies from my sweaty hand right into Tonys direction. I was so distracted I received a penny blow to the side of my arm turning around to see Jennie trying to copy my smirk.

A loud laughed escaped my lips and I fell to the floor from the lost of oxygen to my body from all of my laughing. Jennie and Tony was now hovering over me with pennies in there hands ready to drop them on me. They both smiled at each other as they began to let go of the little copper bullets. I smiled to myself and kicked Jennie in the knee once she fell to the ground I punched Tony in the back of her leg and she instantly fell. Another laugh escaped my lips soon we all were on the floor laughing our hearts out at how dumb we are.

Once the laughter subsided I remembered something. "Shit! We have to clean this up DUCKS!'' I said standing up and swiping the left over pennies off my jacket.

"Yeah let's hurry before my dad comes home." Jennie said picking up pennies and tossing them to her bucket. We joked around a little but picked up most of the pennies before I heard the front door close. Connors home I looked up at them to see if they heard him enter the house but the didn't. They both were turned around picking pennies up off the other side of her bed.

I quietly kicked some pennies under the door to the hall way. "Hey some pennies made it out the door so I'm just gonna go get them." I said hoping they wouldn't come with.

"Okay we'll just finish up here." Tony said never looking up. I slipped out the door when I heard Connor walking threw the hall. Shutting the door I see Connor entering his room he hasn't noticed me yet. I snuck behind him into his room Connor was facing his bed taking off his tie. I slid in his door locking it behind me and tiptoed towards Connor before he could turn around I grabbed it waist and put my hand over his mouth.

He licked my fingers and spent me around so fast the last thing I saw was his bed as I landed on it with a soft thud. He smiled at me and kissed my lips hungrily. "Never touch my waist again unless you want peter to get happier than he already is." He softly said into my ear. I looked down to see his thing rising up in his sexy black slacks.

"F*#£ me now!" I said leaving now room for any type of disagreement and that he did.

************

I walked into Jennie's room to find Jennie and Tony making out. "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!" I screamed making them both jump.

"I fucking love her go the fuck home!" Jennie yelled at me.

"That's why I fuck your dad every time I come here.!" I screamed back before my brain processed what was going on. I did not just say that. Jennie's mouth was hanging to the floor. I stuck my middle finger up and walked out the house.

***********

I woke up in Jennie's bed panting and sweating oh thank GOD that was just a dream. I looked over to the bright red alarm clock the numbers were so bright it fogged my vision for a few seconds. Once I was able to comprehend the numbers they read 4:30 in the morning. I grunted before slowly making my way down stairs to make me a cup of water. I quietly opened the cabinet and grabbed the biggest cup I could find and filled it with the refreshing liquid.

I was doing all of this hard work in the dark. Suddenly two firm hands snaked there way around my waist. The hands that could only belong to.

"Connor?" I questioned even though I already knew who it was.

"Yes, sorry if I startled you but I saw you walking threw the hall I wasn't spying on you or any stalker typed crap but I just wanted to see you." I turned around and put my hands in his messy bed hair that mad him look 700 times finer if that was even possible. Gently as possible pushed his head towards mine and began to kiss him passionately.

His hand slowly made its way up my shirt. The other one grabbed my bum tightly and slowly started massaging it. I wanted him so bad right now but it's four in the morning and well you understand. -_* (it's suppose to be a wink lol)

Sadly we both pulled away at the same time breathing heavily I smiled at him and he quickly smiled back. "I'm gonna head upstairs babe I love you get some sleep." I said kissing his cheek and trudging towards the stairs.

"Good morning night." He whisper shouted.

********

I laid in the bed letting the giant covers swallow me up wiggling around until I was comfy. That kiss I couldn't shake it away it was like it was still going on that was the most passionate kiss he has ever given me. Minutes passed and finally I began to drift off to sleep smiling because of Connor.