Chapter 23

Zoey P.O.V

We pulled up into this extra large house . Kevin got out of his car and walked to my side , he opened my door and helped me out his car . He grabbed my hand and walked me inside . "Ladies first ." He said holding open the front door .

"Why thank you kind sir ." I said smiling . While passing him he grabbed my butt and firmly squeezed it . I turned to look at him and couldn't help but laugh . He had on his million dollar smile . He grabbed my hand after locking the door and pulled me upstairs . He brought me through this room and they had a giant balcony with a hot tub .

"Wanna get in ..?" He asked taking off his clothes .

"Of course , I just have to take off my clothes I'll be right back ." I said making my way to the bathroom . Once I found it I flung myself through the door and locked it . I tied up my hair , took off my clothes and shoes ." My phone started to vibrate . I took it out of my bra and looked at it . It was Conner .... I hesitantly answered it .

"Hey baby , where are you ...? " He asked .

"I'm with my dad we are still talking I'll call you when we are done I love you ." I said and hung up the phone . I felt bad I didn't plan on doing anything with him , but I can't make any promises . I left my clothes and my phone on the counter in the bathroom . I walked back out to the hot tub and Kevin was already in . I smiled and slowly walked down the steps into the water .

I sat down in the hot relaxing water . " You like it ..? " Kevin asked .

" Yeah it's nice ." I said smiling . Kevin smirked and stood up and walked towards me . I could just feel his dominance towering above mine . He sat down next to me and put his hand on my inner thigh .

"What are you doing..?" I asked pushing his hand away .

He smiled and put his head down . I was trying to avoid all physical contact because I just can't . He pressed a button on the side of the hot tub and two glasses of wine came up from a built in table thing . He passed me the wine and we both drank . " You should come work for me again ." He said smiling .

"I'll totally think about it ." I responded a bit tipsy . I'm not a drinker so yes I'm tipsy .
After a while of just relaxing he put his hand back on my thigh . This time it was different , I didn't want to push him away . I was fighting the urge to pounce on him right then and there .

He noticed I wasn't doing anything so he slowly put his hands in my bikini . Slowly rubbing causing me to let out a quite moan . A few minutes later we ended up having sex in the hot tub , how romantic .

After it was all done I went into the bathroom to clean up . I have never felt anything like that before . He was past amazing . I actually felt something .

The question is was this a one night stand ...? Or a sign of my true destiny ..?

A/N

Hey guys sorry I know almost all of you hate me . Sooorryy . I love you .