Chapter Seventeen

The brightness of the sun goes throw the window, making the blonde twitch her eyes a few times to adjust with the sunlight.

Her hand feels sore as she glances beside her, seeing the one she loves lying on her arm sleeping peacefully.

The brunette looks so calm in her sleeping state. Her skin is smooth and milky as her body is naked with the duvet covering her from toe to shoulder.

Lisa stares at the brunette's face that resembles cats. Her eyes are sharp like them. Also, her personality when she is angry and annoyed is much like it. That is one of the things that Lisa loves about her as she adores cats so much.

The silence in the morning with the person she loves staying next to her is already too much that she has never imagined about it before.

She uses one of her long slender fingers to brush the latter's face, tracing down to her lips. The good scent of the brunette's body makes Lisa want to mold their bodies together like last night.

As she is also under the blanket, she moves nearer to the brunette, careful that she might wake her up. She kisses her nose softly before tracing down to the latter's lips.

The softness of the blonde's plump lips wakes Jennie up. "You pervert! What are you doing?" Jennie asks, giggling at Lisa's action.

"Well, I just wanna kiss my girlfriend." Lisa says confidently until Jennie cuts her off, " Who said I am your girlfriend? I don't even remember when did you ask-"

"Jennie Kim, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Umm, let me think-"

"I can't let you think anymore. If you don't agree, I will maybe find another gorgeous woman." Lisa teases, making Jennie's face redden in anger and annoyance.

"You fucking bastard!" She says as she pinches the latter's ear strongly.

"Ouch! Ouch! I am sorry. I am just kidding. I don't want anybody to be my girlfriend besides Jennie Kim. She is t-the only one I've ever loved." Lisa stammers due to the pain from her ear.

Jennie smiles happily, satisfied with the blonde's answer as she releases her ear.

Lisa hugs her tightly under the thick white blanket, mumbling softly to the brunette's ear, "Again, Jennie. Will you be my girlfriend? I promise that I will always be beside you. Support you. Stay next to you as much as possible. So-"

"Yes,"

The blonde's face lights up at the answer, "REALLY?"

Jennie nods shyly as she hides her face under the blanket, feeling happy and peaceful at the same time.

"Thank you, thank you."

"That you give me this opportunity to care for you. Love you. And, thank for everything you care for me." Lisa adds in a serious voice as Jennie looks up to see her face.

"I know you always think about me. Care for me since the first day I became the trainee. Sorry, Nini for acting like that towards you."

"You don't have to say sorry to me. I am the one who should have said that because I was the one who was confused with my feeling and denied your love. I am sorry, Lisa. I really am." Jennie utters in a calm tone, making the blonde know that she told her the truth.

"But, still you have done that for me. You thought about me. About my fame. About what people think about me. You didn't think about yourself at all. And, I love you more when I know that everything you have done is because you love me back. Not because you love him. I was really happy to know that."

"Still-"

Lisa places her forefinger on Jennie's lips to shut her up. "I AM proud of you, Nini. But, please promise me that you won't do it again. Promising that you will never leave me again is enough for me. You know?"

"I promise. I will never leave you, again. Also, I won't allow you to do so."

Jennie says, causing Lisa to giggle at her statement. "What?"

"My Nini is being possessive, huh?"

Jennie hits Lisa slightly on the arm until the latter grabs her wrists and pins them above her head.

She plants many kisses on the brunette's face as the latter chuckles because of her silly action.

Tok tok!

"Come on, guys. I am so fucking hungry. I have been waiting for half an hour now. Still, you guys don't come out?" Chaeng yells from outside.

Lisa and Jennie widen their eyes, knowing that Chaeng have been listening to them since the second they got up.

"Wtf!! Chaeng. You eavesdropped us?!!" Lisa shouts back in annoyance.

Chaeng chuckles happily, hearing Lisa's annoyed tone. "Well, I didn't want to, but Jisoo unnie won't allow me to eat. She told me to wait for the both of you. You can't blame me, though. I came here to wake Jennie unnie up, and I stopped when I heard your fucking cheesy voice. HAHAHA!" The chipmunk continues to laugh while the blonde is pissed off as Jennie's face redden in embarrassment.

"Wait for me, and you will know what I am capable of." Lisa is trying to threaten her friend, but it's useless because the latter is still giggling.

"Okay, okay. I will stop, but Lisa, I really am hungry. I give you two ten minutes more. If you don't come out, I will burst inside."

"Fair enough! Go away. We will go out in ten minutes."

Lisa kisses Jennie one last time on the lips before heading to the bathroom while the latter's cheeks burn in red.

---

"Well, exactly ten minutes." Chaeng looks at her phone before getting up from the couch.

Jisoo comes out of the kitchen, slightly glancing at the two intertwined hands, grinning knowingly. "Umm, everything went right?" She smirks before adding, "Last night?"

"Unnie, what are you talking about?" Jennie says as she blushes again.

"Don't act innocently, Jennie. You know what I am talking about. Again, is everything went right??"

"Yeah, everything goes RIGHT," Lisa cuts Jisoo off, making the latter turns her gaze from Jennie to look at her.

"So brave, huh?"

"Unnie, stop teasing them. Everyone knows that everything goes right. Unlike you." Chaeng says.

Jisoo frowns, "So, you know, too?"

"Yeah, they have been together since last night."

"I know that. It's simple that Lisa stays with Jennie, so-"

"You should have heard what that monkey said to Jennie unnie this morning. I am so fucking cringe at her words and admired her at the same time that she could make Jennie giggl-"

"Shut up, Chipmunk!!!! You see I am here, right?" Lisa gives Chaeng a death glare as the latter shuts up and pretends to be hurt at her friend's words.

"Unnie, I will tell you all about that. Don't worry." Chaeng whispers to Jisoo as she giggles mischievously.