Chapter Fourteen

"Lisa,"

"Lisa!"

"Lalisa fucking Manoban!!!!" Jisoo yells out loud as she runs to the blonde who is about to hop inside her car.

She turns her gaze back to Jisoo, with tears in her eyes mostly sadness sticks in them heavily.

Heaving a deep sigh, Jisoo steps forward to the blonde. "Lisa-yah, can you tell me what happened?"

When the blonde remains silent, she continues asking patiently as she is afraid to make her more painful, "Why didn't you go inside? You wanted to talk to her, right?"

Wiping her uncontrollable tears away, Lisa answers bitterly with an agonizing smile on her face, "But, what the point to talk to her when she didn't even want to see my face,unnie?"

Jisoo is taken aback by the blonde's confession. "W-why?"

"You heard me right, unnie. She begged Kai not to tell me that she is with him. And, now I should grant her wish by not letting her see my face, right?" Lisa says as she finally enters the car and drives away.

"Lisa!!!!" Jisoo shouts frustratedly. Her eyes widen in nervousness, seeing the blonde driving the car so fast.

She runs inside and tells Jennie and Chaeng everything.

"What should I do now, unnie? She must be hurt by my stupid words!" Jennie cries out petulantly like a child.

"Calm down, Jennie." She says softly before looking at Chaeng besides the brunette. "Chaeyoung-ah, please look after Jennie. I'll follow Lisa, okay? Let her rest a bit, then I call if something happens."

Chaeng nods in response as Jisoo goes to grab a taxi and leaves.

"Unnie, please take a rest," Chaeng says before Jennie falls in a deep slumber due to her condition and tiredness.

---

Jisoo arrives at her dorm after Lisa twenty minutes. As she stands at the doorway, heaving a deep sigh in relief to know that the blonde is at home. Luckily, she's not going anywhere.

She steps inside, gasping in shock as she watches the blonde lying on the floor as she holds a bottle of whiskey which Jisoo doesn't know where it comes from. Not to mention, a few more bottles beside her. Because Lisa and Jennie are not good together, she has already got rid all of it.

Jisoo, being the best Unnie has gathered every type of alcohol in the dorm and hid it in a safe place before two of them back to normal, which sadly she doesn't know when.

Maybe, she doesn't realize that there is a lot of it in the store which the blonde can buy as many as she can.

She bolts to Lisa, grabbing the bottle from her hand as the blonde glares at her in anger. "Give it back, unnie."

"No," Jisoo states in a firm tone, making Lisa is taken aback at her unnie's unusual voice.

Usually, Jisoo is a sweet girl. She is funny, beautiful and cute to be with unless she is fuming. Otherwise, everyone will run away because of scaring.

But, not now. As Lisa has consumed a lot of whiskey lately before Jisoo arrives, she isn't afraid of her anymore. Instead, she stands up, stumbling a little before she manages to snatch the bottle back.

"Lis-" Unfortunately, before Jisoo could get it back, the blonde gulps it in a few seconds until she gets rid of the whole bottle.

The essence of whiskey burns her stomach, but she doesn't complain at all because the damage in her heart is more painful than that.

She attempts to take another bottle, but Jisoo grabs it from her and flings it on the floor, making the sound echoes the whole dorm.

Lisa is stupefied as this time, she is a little sober because of Jisoo's flaming eyes shooting towards her.

"Please, behave. You are an adult now. Why don't you try to solve it like one?" Jisoo shouts.

Lisa laughs, causing her unnie confused with her kind of weird behavior.

"You want me to act like one, huh? I try too much that I don't want to do it anymore, unnie." Not being able to control the tears anymore, she weeps hardly and flops on the couch.

"When she dated Kai, I tried to be a matured one. I stopped bothering her and acted like nothing had happened." She wipes her tears before continuing.

"Then, when I thought that my heart healed a bit, she came back and said she loved me. Did you know how confused I am?, or how much I have suffered with my feelings? With this fucking pain in my chest? Do you think I enjoy doing that, unnie?"

Lisa says, shaking her head as her tears keep rolling down.

Jisoo looks at Lisa in pity, not knowing that behind the blonde's happy face, she has been afflicted with her feelings this much.

Jisoo slightly blames herself at the back of her mind for not realizing this earlier. Of course, she knows that Lisa hurts, but still she has thought that the blonde has managed to stop this pain a while since she acted like the contented one in front of them.

"Lisa, sometimes, what you thought aren't always right. Give yourself a chance, can you?"

"Can I? Actually, I wanted to tell her everything that sticks in my mind. That I ..I- love her. But, I can't, unnie. After all, she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. She hates me now. Guess what, I deserve that. I still can't forget that I drove away, leaving her alone that night, and if something happened, I wouldn't forgive myself for the rest of my life."

Jisoo smiles bitterly as she utters, "But, you didn't have the intention to do that, right?"

"I swear, I didn't even know that she followed me. Had I known about it, I would not have left her alone. Not at night. Not at that time. I would give anything just not to leave her there."

Jisoo grins harder, making Lisa confused.

"What is so funny when I am crying, unnie?" Lisa shouts in a childish way.