Chapter Six

"Hi, I-I m-miss you, too." Jennie chokes back her tears because of hearing his sweet voice towards her, but Lisa thinks otherwise, she assumes that Jennie is so happy to be called by Kai.

She walks back to her room, not wanting to watch movies with the brunette anymore. Even if she decides to stop thinking about their impossible relationship, the pain of seeing her talking sweetly to her so-called boyfriend lingers on her mind, making her heart beat so fast but not in a good way.

Worst one.

Shutting her eyes close, she sits on the bed in her room, pretending like nothing happened.

After finishing cooking, Jennie turns back to her room, finding a laptop on her bed with no trace of Lisa, so she runs to the blonde's room and knocks on her door as she says.

"Hey, Lisa. Why aren't you waiting for me in my room?"

Lisa opens her door, seeing Jennie curving her lips up in a gorgeous smile.

"Why left?" Jennie adds as her emotion rolling up, seeing Lisa's sadness eyes.

"Um, I think I am not feeling well, so I-" The blonde wants to spend time with Jennie very much, but she can't because she still suffers whenever she sees her calling with her boyfriend.

"It's okay, Lisa. If you don't want to, we won't watch. I understand." Jennie smiles bitterly at Lisa as she continues, "Your Gamjatang is already cooked. I will get it for you, okay?"

Lisa stares at her walking away from her to the kitchen. She heaves a deep sigh because of not knowing how to do anything right now.

She has one feeling of wanting to spend her time with Jennie, but there is another feeling telling her that she shouldn't because if she does, she will be hurt and painful, watching Jennie smiling while texting with her boyfriend happily while she is in agony isn't a good choice.

so, she decides to sit down and wait for Jennie to come back. She misses Jennie's food so much, misses her caring and everything that she used to belong to her and only her.

Now.

It's different.

Ting!

The sound of her phone vibration is heard as she goes to look at it. She smiles when she sees the one who messages her.

Somi.

Somi has been a great distraction these days. She helps her to forget Jennie and the pain for a bunch of times.

Lisa focuses all of her attention to her phone, so she doesn't hear the sound of Jennie walking inside her room.

Jennie grins from ear to ear as she thinks that the blonde will love her food and be happy to see it.

"Lisa, this is your-" Jennie is shock, standing in front of the blonde with a bowl of Gamjatang on her hands, looking at Lisa smiling in front of her phone like an idiot texting with her crush.

Jennie chokes back her tears as she utters the most painful words to Lisa, "That's why you don't want to watch movies with me, right?" She looks at Lisa with sadness shooting in her eyes, making Lisa bite her lips because of not knowing what to say.

"This is your Gamjatang. Enjoy your time." Jennie puts the bowl on the desk next to the bed and runs to her room, leaving Lisa alone.

She looks at the food that Jennie cooked, with tears in her eyes. She misses it so fucking much, but now the brunette has misinterpreted her.

Jennie thought that Lisa is busy texting someone instead of wanting to watch the movies with her.

How the world turns upside down so quickly? They were just back together and hugged each other a while ago, and now it turns out that they have some misunderstanding again.

She loses appetite since she saw Jennie's sadness eyes, but that doesn't stop her from eating her favorite food which someone she considers as a special one made for her.

She takes the bowl and starts to eat it as every word Jennie uttering floods through her mind, making her shut her eyes to stop the pain from coming out.

Closing her eyes, eating her food, and reminiscing about the time they used to spend together feel so damn good, yet so damn hurt as a realization tells her that it is not gonna happen again anyway.

She walks to the kitchen to put her dish in the sink. She panics when she hears someone sobbing outside the house.

She is afraid that would be a ghost or something. This thought alone makes a shiver run down her spine. Heaving a deep breath, she follows the voice of the owner.

She hides in the corner of the room and peeks out to look at what she is finding.

The sight in front of her is more painful, scared than seeing a ghost.

A set of tears falls down her cheeks, wrapping her hand on her mouth to muffle the sound of her crying.

In front of the dorm, there are Jennie and Kai hugging each other while Jennie is crying on Kai's chest, and his hand lands on her back, patting her softly.

Jennie pulls away from Kai as he wipes her tears off of her cheeks.

As Lisa can't stand it, she turns back and walks to her room, not wanting to see the doe interacting anymore.

Actually, she wanted to go to her room to ask Jennie and solve their misunderstanding, and it turns out that Jennie doesn't need it anymore. She bites her lips until the blood coming out. It feels so bitterly to see those two.

Nothing is needed to be solved.

Nothing is needed to be talked about.

She looks at the clock, and it screams one o'clock in the morning. She picks up her phone and dials someone.

"Hello,"

"Hi, do you want to go out?" She murmurs through the phone.

"Now?"

"I mean it's okay if you can't make it because it is-"

"Meet me at the same place,"

She smiles as she hangs up.