Chapter Fifteen

Jisoo smirks, curving her eyebrows up, pointing her mouth to the back of the blonde, making her more confused.

Lisa frowns and looks back, seeing Jennie standing there as her tears falling down. "Jennie un-nie," The blonde stammers.

Tears keep rolling down as silence explodes, and no one dares to utter a word.

Clearing her throat slightly before walking slowly to the chipmunk beside Jennie, Jisoo grabs her hand towards her room.

"Why, unnie?" Chaeng whines sadly. As curious as she is, she doesn't want to go anywhere without knowing what will happen between the two.

Jisoo smacks her head lightly, "Come on, ROSÉ. You don't want them to throw something on you, right?" Jisoo whispers to the latter's ear seductively, making a shiver run down her spine as her face burns red, but she hides it carefully.

"Ok, unnie. But, you will watch movies with me, tonight?" Chaeng smiles happily.

"Ok," Jisoo winks, finally, leaving the blonde and Jennie alone.

After the door of Jisoo's room shuts, Jennie bolts towards Lisa, hugging her tightly, causing the blonde gasp in shock.

She doesn't expect Jennie to do like that. It's the opposite of what she had thought, though.

The brunette embraces her strongly as if her life depends on it. Sobbing slightly on her chest, she clutches on Lisa's waist and continues crying.

"Jenn-"

"Waaahaa, haaaa...." The brunette weeps loudly like she were a five-year-old kid.

Eventually, Lisa returns her hug, soothing the brunette to stop crying. Her heart beats faster because due to the pity that she has towards the brunette.

Jennie's small hands wrap around the blonde's waist tighter that the latter can't breathe easily.

One arm around her back as another on her head, soothing her more. "Jennie, what's wrong? Who fucking make you cry? Tell me!" The blonde yanks her away from her as she looks at the brunette' duo eyes.

"I-I ..haaaa" Jennie continues to cry.

"Tell me! I fucking kill whoever dares to make you cry. Tell-"

"YOU," Jennie utters, making Lisa frown slightly at her confession. Looking so confused, she asks, "I made you cry, didn't I?"

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me the truth at Kai's house? Why did you leave?" Jennie asks, pulling away from the blonde, looking at her.

Heaving a deep sigh, Lisa answers in a low tone, "but, you told Kai not to tell me that you were there. It means you don't want to see me, right?"

"I am sorry, Lisa. I hurt your feelings. I am such a bad person. I am sorry-" The brunette replies, feeling uneasy.

"It's okay, but I just want to know that you still mad at me? I can leave now. Don't worry, unnie. Go to sleep. You look exhausted." Lisa says, praying that Jennie will say no.

"Yes,"

"Okay, I am going to my room now. Take a rest," The blonde says in a sad tone, stepping away before Jennie grabs her wrist and kisses her hard on the lips.

Pulling away, Lisa parts her lips a little, confused about what is happening now. "You are mad at me, right?"

"Yes,"

"So, why?" Lisa asks, still dumbfounded by Jennie's action.

"But, I miss you more," Jennie utters as she grabs Lisa by her waist and hugs her more.

"Are you addicted to something?" Lisa teases, seeing Jennie being like a child today.

The brunette pulls away immediately, frowning slightly as she has no idea of what the blonde said. "What? I am not addicted to anything."

"Really? You hug me about one hundred times in about ten minutes? So, what's it called if it's not any kind of addiction."

Heat burns the brunette's cheeks as she looks away. "Don't tease me, idiot. I am still angry at you." She gives Lisa's her bitch glare that the latter scared the most.

Lisa trembles in terror, "What did I do wrong again? I mean I know I left you on the road alone. I am sorry. I didn't know about it."

"And, you left me again at Kai's house?"

"Because you said you didn't want Kai to tell me you were there." The blonde fires back, getting hurt as the memory of Jennie begging Kai not to tell her comes back.

"I thought you don't love me anymore because if you did, you wouldn't leave me alone." Tears roll down. Eyes are shutting.

"So, why you get angry when I left you at his house? Isn't it what you wanted?"

"I am still mad at you because you fucking idiot didn't tell me the truth. You didn't tell me everything that I need to know." Heaving a deep sigh, wiping her tears away, Jennie looks down to her feet.

"I am mad at you not because you left me on the road. Well, it's one of the reasons, but it's not now. I get mad at you because I want to hear everything from your fucking mouth. Not from others. Not from Jisoo. Not from Rosé. Not from you telling Jisoo, or when I intentionally eavesdropped to what you want to confess to me."

"Jenn-"

Jennie holds her hand up to shut the blonde.

"Is it really hard for you to just tell me the truth? Why is it so difficult for you to tell me? Why can't you just tell me instead of telling others who don't have any business in our conflicts?"

Sobbing...

"I knew that everything I have done to you was unforgivable, but could you just tell everything to me and get through that together?"

The blonde curves up her brow as she fires back, "How about you, unnie?"

"Can't you just tell me the truth? Is it so difficult for you to spill it out? With me. Rather. Than. Write. It. In. Your dairy book and keep pains in your heart. Can't you just trust me and tell me the truth since the beginning, huh?"

Jennie is taken aback at Lisa's reply. Her eyes widen as a realization hits her. "You read my book? How dare you?!" Her face reddens in anger ready to be in the third world war at any moment.