Forest of Suck My Ass

So yeah. Time skip. Because the part in between this is boring and if your reading this you already know the whole thing. Anyways. I'll give you a Summery.

Kakashi gave the original squad 7 there slips and then came over to us.

Kakashi: hey girls. The thing about this is that only groups of three can participate. So what I'm gonna so for you is let you two go. But you have to find another person.

So we ran around town looking for someone to take part. Basically we collected a crap ton of hot guys and brought them all into Kakashi's house while he was on a mission. We then held a hot guy contest. But we didn't call it that.

The first thing we asked was:

'How many times do you visit the fridge a day?
A) 3. Once per meal.
B) 5. Need an extra snack.
C) Can't even count them.
D) How many fridges are there in the house?'

After that half of them were gone. They picked A&B.

Next question.

'Do you like spoons more then forks? Yes or No?'

After that one half of them were also gone. And half of those half were also gone. If you know what I mean. (I cut them in half with a spoon)

After that there were only three people left. And you know. We just did. Inney meaney miny moe. And the last contestant was the one on the side.

Present time

I fell asleep during the test because it's boring and only written in Japanese. I'm from New York. Come on now. I heard a loud crash and I woke up because I thought someone was trying to steal my spoon. Wait. I get to see my sweet baby Gaara again!!

I jump on my desk with my Gaara spoon in the air and scream. "GAARA IS LOVE! GAARA IS LIFE!" Oops, I interrupted that lady's speech.

Oh well.

We walk out and are now at the entrance of the forest of death. "So what's your name?" I say to the hot guy we wanted in our group.

"My name is Natsu. I am a boss ass bitch!"

"Well that settles it. You are awesome!" I say and me and Kiyomi high five him.

After that they hand out the stupid paper. "Fuck this legal bull shit. They can suck my ass if they think Ima fill this out. Like nope this is all your fault if I die." I hear Kiyomi mumble to her self.

I laugh and write in really sloppy cursive "Joe Mama" so they can't read it.

We grab our heaven scroll and head out to the forest. The first place we go is all the way up in a tree. We let Natsu's bird scout the area. We literally just sit there the whole time until Natsu's bird comes back with an earth scroll. We go to the tower and I see my true love Gaara.

"GAARA! I'M HERE!" I scream and jump towards him to hug him I know he could have stopped me but he didn't.

"Hello Asuna. Am I going to be seeing you a lot now?"

"I told you Gaara I'm in love with you. I'm your #wifey4lifey." I say hugging him.

He smiles and slowly hugs me back. My heart beats faster. Gaara. Is. Hugging. Me. I faint in his arms as the word thanks falls out of his mouth.

Gaara's pov.

She loves me? Let alone likes me? Wow. Why would anyone like a monster like me. I mutter thanks to her and she falls limp in my arms.

"You fucking killed my bestie! I'll kill you!" Asuna's friend yells out at me.

"Haha Gaara" Asuna says in her sleep drooling. That's a little creepy.

"See I didn't kill her she's just passed out." I tell her friend.

"Shaddup Asshole! I know what I'm talking about! She's brain dead now! You fried her fucking brains!" She shouts and drags Asuna away to another room.

Asunas pov

I wake up an Kakashi's looking at me. "I FAILED?!" I scream.

No you finished you just passed out when Gaara hugged you and I got Kakashi out if the scroll." Kiyomi says lamely. Wait. Gaara hugged me. I thought that was my dream. I pass out again.