HOMIEZ!!!

I wake up early to follow Haku to pick some herbs. Not even thinking about my dream last night. I mean. Uhhhh. What dream. I only dreamt about Gaara and spoons and Gaara spoons.

"Well are you coming?" Haku asks.

"Yeah! Yeah! Don't get your balls in a twist Haku!" I say. I've finally accepted the fact that he's a boy and Zabuku or Habuza is never gunna happen when he tried to make a move on me. It never says Haku's a perv in the anime.

Anyways we leave the layer and start to walk through the woods. I start to skip and sing The Wizard of Oz song.

Haku shushes me so I start to him instead. But then that asshole shushes me again. I stop and am about to yell at him but he shushes me again. I pull out one of my plastic spoons and get ready to stab an eye out when I hear some one mumble.

"I must get s-stronger to save.... Asuna." I snap my head towards the direction and Haku looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well. Pick your god damn weed." I say to him. It's Naruto. Why did I think he was farther away in the anime. Who knows.

Haku starts to pick the herbs and I kneel down by Naruto. I don't really say or do anything I just space out staring at him. "A-Asuna?" Naruto says tiredly.

I don't really hear him because that's what happens when you space out but any way he says my name again and I finally hear him. I snap my head to his face.

"Yes?" I answer simply.

"Where were you?" He asks sitting up and stumbling.

"Well I guess I could tell you I was training buttttttt, I'll tell you this. I was chillin wit mah homiez."

"Um okay I guess. Who's your homiez?"

"This girl right here" I say and point be hind me.

"I told you I'm not a-" Haku starts but is cut off by a random girl.

"Yo!" The girl says. She has reddish colored eyes and pink hair. She's a taller then me but the same height as Naruto. (See KookieTaeKookie 's book,,for a picture)

"Hey homiez!" I say and run up to her. Everyone looks at us in awe as we high five each other.

"When did you meet this girl?" Haku asks.

"Does it fucking matter?! Stop asking question and mind your own damn business" she says. Everyone sweat drops.

"Yup she can curse like a Hidan ^_−" I say laugh at myself.

"What's a Hidan?" Everyone asks.

"Oh nothing." I say and smile. "Anyway Kiyomi how'd you find me?"

"I know everything. As you would say." She stops and digs around in her bag. "I brought you a present!"

"REALLY!?!?!" I scream.

"A COOKIE!!!!" She screams also and pulls two cookies out. She eats one and so do I. With my trusty plastic spoon of course. Not the Gaara one. I do not disrespect the lords face.

"So, we kinda need to tell Kakashi that your back." Naruto said standing up.

"Yeah, I'll go but only if Kiyomi can come." I state.

"Fine but Kakashi thinks your dead."

"Yay, let's go!" Me and Kiyomi say at the same time.

We both take a single step forward and trip on a branch, face planting in the ground.

AT TAZUNAS HOUSE

"Asuna your alive!" Kakashi says happily. "Who's your friend?"

"Everyone! This is Kiyomi. Kiyomi this is Sasuke Uchiha, the emo Duck butt, Sakura Haruno, a total bitch by the way, Kakashi Hatake, my kick ass sensei big brother also a huge perv, and Naruto Uzumaki, he's awesome." I introduce everyone.

"Stay away from Sasuke you pink haired freak!" Sakura yells.

"You stupid bitch I couldn't care less about your emo duck ass of a boyfriend. And by the way we both have pink hair you dumb piece of shit." Kiyomi says.

Once again everyone looks shocked.

The fight between Zabuza, Haku, Naruto and the rest of them comes to an end. The whole time I really couldn't care less. I knew the out come, so me and Kiyomi just played shougi. We got tired of the game and it's hard rules so instead we played go fish. In the end I got to keep Kiyomi and take her back to the leaf. So the next chapter will start there.

(A/N: just to let you know Kiyomi is @kookietaekookie yeah. You should follow her. She's making an amazing book. She's my BFF on wattpad. Haha you'll see more of her for sure in this book.)