Extreme Makeover!!

I wake up in the morning at 5:00. I sigh and decide to look around the house. The first place I look around of course is my room. The bed is on a higher floor thing. Under it is a small office thing. It's kind of like a door bunk bed. There's a small desk with a lamp. It has papers and pencils and all kinds of artsy thingies. There's also a chair and a few other things. Lots of things in here.

My room had a bathroom connected to it. The closet was next to the bathroom. I decide to take a shower and get dressed up nice today.

I get out of the shower and think to myself. 'I'm in a new world. Today is the last day that my old life will effect me.' I look in the mirror and make that promise to myself. I take a kunai out of my pouch and cut my hair. I cut my hair super short I straighten it up and sigh. I set down the kunai in the sink and pick up my old hair from the bathroom floor. I throw it away and look myself in the eye.

'I know you want me to move on, mom. So I will. For you.' I search through my closet and find something that will suit my new personality. I put on a short black tee shirt. After that I put on some poofy black ninja pants. I put on some black socks. Next I put on some black ninja sandals. I wrap bandages around my ankles and waist to make a belt like thing around my pants and tie it like a bow. Then I wrap some bandages on my arms, starting at my wrist and almost reaching my elbows. Next I put on some black gloves. The last thing I put on is a black scarf. I make sure it covers up my mouth.

'With this scarf, I make my promise to you mom. I will forget about my old life. I will make a new life here. I will never forget you mom. I love you.' I think to my mom. I hope she heard me.

I take a deep breath and walk into Kakashi's room. I reach his door and sigh. I open the door and kneel down by his bed. I take another breath. This will show if I really am ready to forget my past life.

Kakashi's pov

"Wake up, onii-chan." I hear a voice say.

"Who's there." I wake up hearing a voice. I look around, my vision still blurry from sleep. It sounds so much like her... I look to the side if my bed and see someone. It's clear that it's Emi from her purple hair. "Must've been a dream then." I say out loud.

"What must've been a dream, onii-chan?" Emi says? I thought she couldn't talk.

"Emi that was you?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes. Who else would it be Kaka-baka?" She says and laughs.

From her looks you would guess that she's 6 or 7 maybe 8, but when you actually hear her talk it's clear that she's at least 12. I thought I had this girl all figured out. I rub my eyes and look at her again. I notice how short her hair is.

"Why did you cut your hair?" I ask her.

"I wanted to forget the past, onii-chan." She answers. Deep stuff right there. "Will you be my onii-chan Kakashi? Please?" she looks at me with puppy eyes.

"Yeah." I answer reluctantly.

"Good. My name isn't Emilia Madison anymore. My new name is Asuna Hatake. Arigato, onii-chan." She says and smiles. "Now come on well be late!" she says and hops up and away.

What an energetic kid. Well at least she can talk again. I let out a sigh and get up to get dressed.

Asuna's pov

Me and my brother get to school late again because he insists on making me breakfast. I don't really care because it's delicious. Anyways now I'm at school and Kakashi is telling the teacher why were late.

"Well today were late because Emi.. I mean Asuna learned how to talk again." I nod. And the class sweat drops.

"Ok sure. Anyways Em- Asuna please go sit in your seat." Iruka sensei says. I nod and go sit by Sasuke.

"Today we'll be tested to see if we can become ninjas." Iruka says and starts to call up students. "Naruto Uzumaki." He calls.

Naruto goes down there and fails. I feel bad for him. Poor Naruto. Next he calls down Sakura, then Sasuke, and they both pass. lastly he calls me down. "You'll need to to do a simple cloning juitsu." I nod.

I start I do the cloning juitsu. But fail. "Nice try. Maybe next time you'll pass." I nod and sit down again.

"I knew you weren't paying attention yesterday." Sasuke says cockily. "You probably still can't talk too." That made me snap.

"Listen. Sasuke." I say with venom coming off my words like a water fall. "Shut the hell up! If you knew me you would know that I knew what I was doing and that's why I didn't pay attention yesterday. And as for why I failed. Well that's simple. I failed for Naruto. And tomorrow you'll see us both will be there when you get your teacher Sasuke. I'll make you regret ever being a bitch to me. Just wait."

He looked shocked. Probably because he thought I was a little girl. Nope I'm the same age as you, you baka! Man and I thought he was cute before. Well he still hot but he's a jackass.

After class I see Naruto on the swing like usual. I run over to him to comfort him. He looks at me like in crazy for rubbing his back. "It's okay Naruto. You'll be a ninja by tomorrow." I tell him and smile.

"How do you know." He asks.

"I know everything. You'll learn that later. Well be on the same ninja squad." I say

"You failed too." He says doubtfully.

"I failed for you." I say and walk away. He hops up happily. Maybe he believes me.

I decide that, before I go home, I'll walk around a bit. I walk around the village but heading towards the direction that Naruto will get his head band. On my way there I see Akamaru.

"Hello, wheres Kiba, Akamaru?" I say petting Akamaru. He barks. "Aweee!" I say.

"How did you know his name? And my name?" I hear Kiba's voice.

"KIBA!!" I say and jump at him to hug him. Apparently he was so surprised that he didn't move. He let me hug him. That's odd, I expected him to push me away or dodge me. "Hi Kiba! My names Em- I mean Asuna!" I say and nestle my face further into his chest. You know. Because I'm so short.

"Who are you?!" he asks. Stunned.

"I already told you. My name is Asuna. I love you Kiba!" well now that I think of it, it is really weird that a random girl is just hugging him. Oh well.

"That's weird." He says. "What's your last name?" he asks me.

"Hatake. I changed it." I say.

"You do know I don't know you right." He asks, still not doing anything about me hugging him.

"Yeah. I just think your so hot.. I meeeaaannn um cool. Yeah. Anyways. Look at the time. I got to go help Naruto. Hahaha. Bye bye now." I say and run away.

I look back and see that Kiba is just standing there. He turns around and looks at me and I blow a kiss at him winking. He blushes. Haha!! YAAAAAAAAA! now I can mark that off my bucket list.

This isn't really the personality I wanted. I wanted to be cool. Oh well I'll just be myself. I'M IN THE WORLD OF NARUTO MOTHER FUCKER!

I finally make it to the spot where Naruto is. He's reading the scroll. Haha. I remember this part. I look over to where Iruka comes in. He just shows up. This memory if mine is going to prove quite useful in the future.