Moo Moo & He-She

Zabuza pops out and everybody gets all serious. "Well well if it isn't Zabuza Momochi. Rouge ninja from the village hidden in the mist. " Kakashi says

"MOO MOO! I love you!" I shout and jump towards him to hug him. Kakashi stops me. "It's ok, onii-chan. I forgave him for breaking my sweet baby spoon"

Everyone sweat drops. "Did you not hear him. He's a rouge ninja." Sakura says.

"I can hear, Pinky." I say.

"She's right he's very powerful." Kakashi states. Like I don't know that.

"I told you. I know everything."

"Well do you know your traveling with a former anbu. Kakashi of the sharingan eye."

"Yes I did."

"What's a sharingan?" Naruto asks.

"Oh you know. That thing that Kakashi, Obito, Sasuke, Kakashi, Tobi and you know, Itachi have. But I probably shouldn't have said that."

"Wait! Did you say Itachi?" Sasuke presses giving me a death glare.

"No I said Versace! You know the Brand. That doesn't exist in this world. Ok so maybe you don't now about them." I say trying to change the subject.

"Anyway this is my favorite spoon!" I say an pull out a spoon with Gaara's face on it. I love this spoon it took me hours to hand craft with only the most expensive art supplies a 13 year old can purchase.

I walk forward to go hug Zabuza. Kakashi tried to block me. To which I reply. "I'M A SUPER SAIYAN BITCH!" my hair turns red and my eyes turn purple.

I slide to the right and rush over to Zabuza. I get him in a hug before he even notices. "Surprise, your my daddy." I say in Zabuza's ear. He lets out a surprised gasp and I can't help but laugh.

"No, I'm not!" He says trying to stab me. I jump off of the branch that we were run and into the forest.

"Your coming with me." I hear a voice say.

"Haku?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah? How do you know my name?" He, no he is a she not a he even if she wanted to be a he, he is a she. In my mind at least.

"I know everything." I reply and black out.

*~*~*

I wake up and I'm in Zabuza's layer. I look around and notice the super hurt Zabuza is in bed.

"GOD DAMMIT I MISSED THE WHOLE FUCKING FIGHT!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream.

"You didn't miss the fight. There really wasn't much of a fight. Once your hair turned red you said a couple things then you started glowing. Then you beat everyone up!" Haku says.

"Oh sorry. Super saiyan mode is hard to control. Haha. Gotta practice some more." I say scratching the back if my head.

-------short but there's gonna be a flashback!!-------