Almighty Lord of Sexiness

I wake up today and remember everything that happened. OH EM MOTHER FUCKING GEEEEEE! Garra's coming today! I look to my side and see Kiyomi. Oh yeah. I made Kakashi take her in to. Haha what a fucking push over.

"Kiyomi, wake up." I say quietly. She does nothing. "I SAID WAKE UP!" I scream in her ear.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO-" she says swinging her fist around trying to hit me. I of course just dodge all of the blows. Then she falls of the bed.

"I can show you the guy I'm in love with today!!" I say jumping up and down holding my golden Gaara spoon.

"Really?!? OMG?!? Let me sleep.." She said pretending to be excited.

"Oh well aren't you just the funniest person in the world." I say and start to pull her by her arm. I push her into the bathroom to take a shower. I'm actually surprised when she comes out and actually took a shower. I hurry up and rush out the door.

I run down the street that I know my one true lord and savior is going to be on with his kitty brother and fan girl sister (literally).

I get down the street just in time to see Konohamaru bump into kitty Boi. "Is that him?" I hear Kayomi ask

"No that's his brother. Duh" I say as he picks up any threatens Konohamaru. I walk closer and jump into the tree that Sasuke's in. "Yo." I say to Sasuke.

"Why are you here. You suck." Sasuke says.

"You know what Fu-" I stop her.

"Hey, haters gunna hate. Potatoes gunna potate." I say to her, then I turn to Sasuke. "I'm here to watch the love of my life, duh." Sasuke starts to blush and turn away.

"Not you dumb ass the one on the sacred spoon." Kiyomi says.

"Oh." He says and blushes again.

"THERE HE IS!" I shout and Sasuke tries to look cool by throwing a rock at Konkuro. It hits him. Hahaha. I remember this part. OHHHH Gaara is coming.

"Never mind it was a butterfly. So mystical and beautiful and fucking scary like they'll kill you in your fucking dreams about Gaara spoons!" I say panting out of scaredness. I whip sweat drops off my forehead. "What. So what if I'm afraid of butterfly's?!" Everyone just looks at me weird and sweat drops.

"You, what's your name?" Is that my sweet sexi lord Gaara.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke answers cockily.

"GAARA I LOVE YOU!" I say and throw my precious Gaara spoon at him. He blocks it with his sand but doesn't have time to react to me hugging him. "Will you marry me?" I ask.

"Who are you?!" Gaara askez stunned that I was faster then his sand.

"Your future wife and goddess of sexiness, Asuna Hatake or Emilia Madison or Wifey for Lifey." I smile still holding him. He smells good. "It doesn't matter."

"Why are you touching me?" Gaara askez

"I'm your bae. Duh. I love you! Did you even see my spoon?" Why is he still letting me hug him. Not that I'm complaining.

Gaara made his sand grab the spoon and bring it to him. His eyes widen in horror, I'm guessing, when he sees his face on the spoon.

"How'd you know what I looked like?" He askez.

"I know every thing" I say creepily "and were gunna get married and have twins one day. After you become a ex jinchūriki that is. So just remember this day"

"Let go of my brother." Temari had to step in.

"Fine but you'll regret that Temari. I swear it." I say and grab my spoon out of the sand. "Bye, babe." I say and kiss Gaara's cheek. "And that's how you flirt." I tell Kiyomi