A Battle to Save Her

"N-Nora...?" Mikey muttered miserably. Nightmare Nora looked over at Mikey, her glare softening slightly. She turned her body to face him, a soft smirk showing. "Why, Hello there... Cerberus..." Nightmare Nora softly cooed. Mikey swallowed the lump in his throat, stepping one foot in front of him. "Come on, Nora. You know you don't want to do this." Mikey stated as calmly as he could. In reality, though, he was worried. He didn't know how this happened, how she left the room, or even where she got a scythe! 'She brought out her Nightmare.' Nightmare Mikey stated dumbfounded. Mikey bit his cheek, indicating that he needed to stay calm. Nightmare Nora huffed before looking over Mikey. He had deep cuts on his arms and legs, some bruising, and his bandanna was cut of; Being replaced by a scar on his left eye. Nightmare Nora's glare deepened. "And who, pray tell, did this to you...?" Nightmare Nora asked calmly, even though she already knew the answer. As Mikey was walking towards her, he bit his cheek harder, knowing where this was heading. "You already know who did this, but that doesn't have to matter. What should matter, is if you are okay..." Mikey stated calmly, determination burning his Bright Orange soul. Nightmare Nora could feel his determination as he was walking towards her. Though, she respected his behavior, her glare didn't change. Once he stood in front of Nightmare Nora, he attempted to grab her hand, when a voice broke in. "Mikey, what the shell are ya doing with that murderer?!" Raph bellowed anxiously. Mikey winced, having prayed to God that Raph would not ruin everything. Nightmare Nora giggled darkly, scaring everyone more. Saoirse held Dionysus closely, while Zoomo made sure his Brother didn't fall from his injuries. The three kept their worried looks towards Mikey. Mikey ignored Raph and extended his hand further. Once their hands were inches apart, Nightmare Nora pulled her hand back. Mikey looked at her with sadness in his eyes. Nightmare Nora softly kissed Mikey's cheek, a deep scarlet blush appearing on the young Turtle's face. After she released him from her gentleness, she walked towards the small group with glaring daggers. Mikey tried to turn around to stop her, but all he could do was collapse on the floor. Gasps were heard. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move. "N-Nora, wait!" Mikey yelled, trying to grab her attention. She didn't listen to him; She was too concerned with his " Adopted Family". Leo, Donnie, and Casey stood in front of Raph and April protectively. Once they bared their weapons again, Leo glared at Nightmare Nora. "So, your name is Nora, huh...?" Leo asked darkly. Nightmare Nora giggled again before looking at Leo, a dark smirk plaguing her expression. "Why, yes... I take it you are Leo...?" Nightmare Nora asked mischievously. Leo's glare grew deeper. "You have controlled him for the last time, you heartless wench!" Leo yelled angrily before charging towards her.

All she did was giggle before using her Scythe to blast Leo back. Leo didn't dodge it in time and was sent flying towards the small group. "LEO!" Raph shouted before jumping towards his Elder Brother. Raph caught Leo right before Leo landed, causing him to fall on Raph. Raph held Leo's shoulders, slightly shaking him. "Leo! Are ya okay, man?" Raph worriedly asked. Leo grunted before nodding his head. Raph sighed before helping Leo up. Donnie, Casey, and April stood next to the three Brothers, battle stances ready. Nightmare Nora rolled her eyes at the scene before her. 'They truly believe that Nora's controlling him?' Nightmare Nora thought out of annoyance. She huffed, calming her nerves. 'Now, Now. If you're not too careful, you could end up losing control of yourself...' Nightmare Nora mentally warned. She smirked before jumping back, dodging a staff to the chest. 'Such foolish children.' She thought jokingly. April tried using her psychic powers to control Nightmare Nora, but to no avail. Nightmare Nora glared at April, gaining control of the red-head. April used her psychic abilities to lift Casey in the air, the young hockey player's yells of desperation ringing out. "Red! What are you doing?!" Casey shouted through his terror. Donnie ran towards Nightmare Nora, determination shining in his eyes. Nightmare Nora rolled her eyes again before having April throw herself at Donnie. Once April followed the command, she yelled. Donnie turned around, only to be met with a foot to the face. Donnie yelped before falling over, April following suit. Lastly, Casey fell on his rear with a loud thud. Before anyone knew it, the small group had been taken down. Raph tried to stand up, same with Leo, but Nightmare Nora was ready. She pointed her Scythe at the two, readying a blast. Leo and Raph's eyes went wide. Nightmare Nora smirked evilly. "Well, well, well..." Nightmare Nora began coolly. Leo and Raph began to grit their teeth. Her smirk only grew wider. "This has been a fun little game, but I do believe we need to end it." Nightmare Nora stated playfully. Leo gasped while Raph's eyes grew wider. Donnie, Casey, and April watched in horror. Nightmare Nora began to charge the blast, everyone growing more horrific. The last three ran towards the two Turtles, ready to save them. They were desperately yelling for Nightmare Nora not to kill them, but she wouldn't listen. 'Soon, he'll be free of his pain!' Nightmare Nora thought proudly.