The Battle of the Foot

Several hours after Splinter and Mikey's discussion, it was 8:45 pm. The sun had finally set, which meant the four Turtles could go topside and do their Evening Patrol. After Mikey grabbed his nunchucks, he went to the livingroom to see no one there. He looked around confused. 'Normally the guys are already out here...' Mikey thought worriedly. He was about to go look for them when Leo called. "Mikey? What are you doing?" Leo asked confused. Mikey turned around to face Leo. He stood straight, which slightly confused his Eldest Brother. "I didn't see you guys in the livingroom, so I was about to look for you." Mikey stated as calmly as he could. Leo raised an invisible brow. "Raph is in his room getting his stuff ready and Donnie is in the lab making sure he has everything for the Patrol." Leo stated more sternly than intended. Mikey looked at Leo with a blank expression. Before Leo could muster a word, Raph chimed in. "Wait to go, Fearless. Ya broke shell-for-brains." Raph said with a snicker. Leo gave Raph a, 'Seriously' look. Raph just rolled his eyes and looked back at Mikey. Mikey had a dull look in his eyes, which concerned Raph. Raph didn't let it show, though. He waved his hand in front of Mikey's face, hoping that would get his Brother's attention. All Mikey did was blink, turn around, and walked off. When Donnie finally came out of the lab, he saw Mikey leave the lair. He walked over to Leo and Raph. "What's up with him?" Donnie asked confused. Leo just stood there and Raph shrugged. Then, the three Brothers walked after their little brother.

Topside
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the three Brothers were topside, they noticed Mikey standing on a rooftop. They walked towards him stealthily. Once they were on the roof, Mikey turned. "You guys must be really dumb if you thought I wouldn't notice you." Mikey said coldly. The three Brothers looked at Mikey with shocked expressions. 'Well, he may still be mad...' Donnie thought sadly. Mikey gave them a colder look before crouching. He waved his hand, indicating that his Brothers should come over. They walked towards Mikey and noticed a band of Foot Ninjas in front of a warehouse. Everyone gave confused glances. Suddenly, some Foot Ninjas came out with what looked to be crates. Leo looked over to his Brothers and spoke. "Alright guys, we'll have to make a plan." Leo stated confidently. Raph rolled his eyes and jumped off the building, much to Leo's disapproving glance. "Or we can just go down head-on." Leo finally said before jumping down, too. Donnie gave Mikey a, 'be careful' look before they both jumped down.

There, standing in front of the warehouse, stood Dogpound and Fish Face. They were both facing the warehouse, unaware of the Ninjas that were advancing towards the small building. As Dogpound was turning around, however, Face met Nunchuck. Dogpound flew back, almost tripping over his feet. Donnie wacked Fish Face with his Bo Staff, while Raph and Leo fought off most of the Foot Ninjas. Dogpound glared at Mikey and snarled. Mikey began to growl, which surprised everyone around. Mikey charged at Dogpound. Dogpound barely missed a blow to his head. Right as he was about to pounce at Mikey, Mikey had his chain wrapped around Dogpound's neck. Before anyone knew, Mikey managed to fling Dogpound over his head. Mikey turned just in time to dodge an attack from a Foot Ninja. He then punched said Ninja and flung it back.

Leo quickly stood up and saw the Foot Ninjas were defeated. Fish Face was starting to run off and Dogpound stood up to run. They both ran before any of the Turtles could get them. Raph saw this and was about to attack, when Leo grabbed his shoulder. Raph flinched. He had a bruised shoulder, several cuts on his body, and a sprained wrist. "That's enough, Raph..." Leo stated casually. He looked over to Donnie, who had minor cuts and bruises. Leo was surprised to see that Mikey was completely fine. Raph shrugged Leo's hand off of his shoulder and walked towards the Manhole. Leo shook his head and walked after his hotheaded Brother. Donnie followed not long after. Mikey stood there, thinking. 'Are they okay?' 'How did I fight without getting hurt?' Mikey looked up to see that his Brothers were gone. He quickly ran towards the Manhole. While running towards the Manhole, Mikey began to think more. 'How did I even manage to flip Dogpound over my head?' 'He weighs around ten tons!' 'There is no way in shell that I wouldn't get hurt!' Mikey thought frantically. He paused once he was under the Manhole, having already climbed down. 'What was with the Mosasaurus...?' Mikey thought numbly, remembering his Meditation dream. The Mosasaurus looked just like him, except it was a different species from him. Its' eyes had turned Sakura Pink towards the end of it. Mikey closed his eyes, slowly figuring out what it could have meant. 'I defeated Dogpound.' 'So, would that mean that I am as strong as a Mosasaurus?' Mikey squinted his eyes slightly. 'Maybe, but how did I growl...?' Mikey thought again, his breathing becoming irregular.

'Would it have to do with my heritage...?' Mikey thought again. This time, he thought of it more gingerly than the thoughts prior. He opened his eyes softly. He looked around the sewers. 'Why does it involve my soul...?' 'Does that mean I will see my Bonded Soulmate?' 'What does she look like?' 'Will I ever get to see her...?' Mikey thought frantically. He took a deep breath. 'I need to calm myself.' 'It's not like I'm in desperate need of said knowledge.' Mikey thought calmly, his nerves - and breathing - becoming regular, once more. Mikey sighed before continuing to walk home. 'Well, whatever the reason for that dream, I am sure I'll figure it out soon enough.' Mikey thought again before he continued his journey home. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake the Meditation dream off of his mind. He shook his head while walking, causing him to stumble slightly. 'I need to stop thinking about it!' 'I need to focus on getting home, rather than the dream.' Mikey thought bitterly. He held his mouth before stopping. 'Why am I acting like this...?' 'I've never acted like this before...' Mikey thought tiredly. He shook his head again before continuing to walk home. 'Whatever the reason, I'll figure it out!' 'I just need to give myself time!' He thought again, determination glistening in his Baby Blue eyes.