The Knife to my Heart

Mikey woke up at 2:30 am. He sat up and scanned his surroundings. Everything looked the same. His skateboard was in a corner closest to his bed, his nightstand was basically touching his bed, his nunchucks were hanging on a wall above the nightstand, and his drawing supplies were placed under his bed. He also had a hand mirror, First Aid Kit, and his bug wings under his bed, too. He quietly stood up and walked towards his door. He opened his door softly. No one was in the Main Lair, but he did hear whispers in the kitchen. Curiosity got the better of him and he walked towards the doorway. "We shouldn't have had that fight! If it weren't for us, Mikey wouldn't be in this situation..." Mikey heard Raph's voice. That surprised him, for he never heard Raph sound so hurt. As if, he blamed himself for this mess. Mikey heard Leo sigh. "I know, Raph. Splinter told us that it wasn't our fault Mikey was injured. However, he did say we had to clean up our act for Mikey." Leo said, sadness in his tone. Mikey heard a grunt. He recognized the sound of Donnie's voice. "Leo is right, Raph; We are not to blame for Mikey's injuries, but that girl is to blame. You two shouldn't have fought like that, though. You saw - and felt - how mad Mikey was." Donnie said with a snicker at the end. Leo and Raph held their cheeks. "Yeah, don't remind me..." Raph said playfully. Neither knew Mikey had walked out of the Lair, having remembered what he did to them.

Topside
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey ran up fire escapes and jumped on rooftops, until he made it to the one he found her on. Thankfully, the body was gone, so he didn't have to cry about that. He fell to his knees. He didn't mean to hurt his Brothers that Night. They were fighting and him yelling at them wouldn't do anything. He didn't want to get hit by Raph again. He still felt bad for slapping his Brothers, though. God, did he regret that. If he could rewind time, he wouldn't have hit them. In fact, he would've let Splinter handle it. So that way, he didn't run away, see a dead corpse, and get injured. At the same time, he was glad it happened, for he got to meet his attacker. He was so confused on what to feel! He silently sobbed, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

"Hey, Mikey. You okay...?" The voice softly asked. He looked up to see his attacker, who had sorrow in her Chestnut Brown eyes. Mikey looked at her for a moment before standing. "Y-yeah... The Night I met you, I hurt my Brothers..." Mikey admitted painfully. He felt shameful for it. He didn't make eye contact with her. The female looked at him confused before asking. "What did they do?" Mikey looked at her in the eyes and spoke. "They were fighting because one of them made fun of me." Mikey stated dully. The female looked annoyed now. It wasn't the annoyed look that Mikey knew, indicating his Brothers were annoyed by him. This annoyed look looked more like she was annoyed by Mikey's Brothers. She slowly walked towards him. "Now why - pray tell - would they make fun of you...?" She asked coldly. He backed up a little. He didn't want to get cut twice. At the same time, he missed her closeness. He was confusing himself. He sighed, hoping to slow her down a little. "I didn't follow my Brothers home that Night; Therefore, I got home later than they did." Mikey started calmly. The female tilted her head, beginning to slow down. Mikey mentally sighed before continuing. "My eldest Brother seemed concerned and I brushed it off with an, 'I was thinking'. My second eldest Brother made fun of me for that because I tend to 'act like a child'." Mikey stated with air quotes. Nora bit her lip in annoyance. 'They think of him as childish...?' Nora thought coldly, never averting eye contact. Mikey noted the slight change before continuing his memory. "They started fighting, so I got in between them and slapped them. After that, I said it was messed up of them to fight over it and I ran off." Mikey answered quietly.

The female walked closer, nodding her head in understanding. Her eyes never left Mikey's; Neither did his with hers. 'They treat him like this, thinking it doesn't bother him, don't they...?' Nora thought bitterly, anger beginning to grow. She did her best not to let it show, in fear of him backing away farther. Once she was right in front of him, she spoke. "You know, if they are treating you like that, why don't you live with me...?" She asked softly. Mikey's eyes widened. 'Did she just ask me to live with her?' Mikey thought quizzically. He actually wanted to do that. Still looking into his eyes, she continued. "That is, if you want to. I just don't want you to die because of them." She boldly added. She sounded concerned for his well-being. He blinked, causing her to blink. There was silence. 'She's...' 'Really concerned for me, isn't she...?' Mikey thought to no one in particular, never averting eye contact. Mikey began to smile. "As much as I would love to, I'm pretty sure my Brothers would think you kidnapped me." Mikey added playfully. She giggled to this, causing him to emit a chuckle. "Touchè." She said jokingly.

She looked around. She looked like she didn't want someone to know where she was. Mikey looked confused. "Are you hiding from someone?" Mikey asked. She turned to face him and realized just how close they were to each other. Their noses were touching while their lips were inches apart. She pulled her head back slowly. Both were blushing a Bright Red. She removed a strand of hair that got in front of her eyes and answered. "Yes, actually; I am hiding from the police." She said casually, as if that was normal for her. Mikey nodded his head. "Well, yeah; I would, too, if I had murdered people." Mikey stated playfully. She looked at him and playfully grinned. He grinned back. They began to blush again and turned away. The God of Silence played his role, yet again. Mikey realized something; He never got his attacker's name. He looked at her for a moment. "So, what's your name?" Mikey boldly asked. The female looked at him, puzzled for a moment. Then, she softly answered. "My name is Nora..." Nora stated quietly. Mikey felt his heart race. 'What a beautiful name for a beautiful female.' Mikey thought admiringly. He blushed harder and looked away. 'I can't believe I just called my attacker beautiful!' 'Well, I mean she is, but...' 'No! Stop that, you're losing focus!' Nora looked at him quizzically. "What, don't like it?" Nora asked harshly. Mikey looked at her. 'Seriously? You think I don't like it...?' Mikey thought, being aware that he felt offended by her question. "No, it's not that..." Mikey trailed off. She looked at him skeptically. "Then, what is it...?" Nora asked, annoyed in his silence. Her eyes were becoming slits. Mikey gulped before looking back at her with a blush. "I-it's just, you have a b-be-beautiful name..." Mikey stammered admiringly. Nora blushed at him, causing him to blush more.

After a moment, she walked towards him. Once they were face-to-face, she grabbed his plastron. He looked at her confused. She licked his left cheek softly. He began to blush at the contact. She started trailing down to his neck, earning soft grunts from him. Once she hit his nibble spot, he moaned. She grinned before biting his neck. He held on to her waist while continuing to moan softly. She started sucking on his neck. Soon enough, she removed her mouth from his neck, having a blush on her face. Mikey looked at her with an even bigger blush. The two were panting from the excitement they felt. After a while, she smiled softly, which caused him to smile back. Mikey chuckled, having thought of something. Nora gave him a confused smile. "What...?" Nora asked playfully. Mikey just smiled at her. 'Oh, this is going to be good.' Mikey thought playfully. Suddenly, he grinned mischievously at Nora. Nora began to blush more. "You're the Knife to my Heart..." Mikey spoke softly. Nora blushed more to this. Then, they were both smiling lovingly at each other.