Meeting the Parents

{Before Mikey was mutated with the TMNT gang, his parents named him Cerberus; After their friend, Cerberus the Three Headed Hell-hound.}

"Hey, I'm home!" Mikey exclaimed happily. He walked down a flight of stairs, until he was on the ground level of the room. In front of him stood a tall, clear capsule, next to it was a control panel that glowed a soft pink hue. Around him, were balconies that looked ominous in the shadows. There were big doorways that led into the darkness. Mikey only smiled at it, feeling proud of his dark skill. Suddenly a female Turtle sprinted in the room, two male Turtles following suit. The female had Mikey's colors, except for her eyes, which were yellow with a ring in them. She also didn't bare Mikey's freckles. One male was slightly darker than the female, scoring Mikey's eyes and freckles. The last male was much darker than the female, scoring Crimson Red eyes and freckles. The female stood in front of Mikey and gingerly hugged him. "Hi, Sweetie! How's Saoirse's Baby?" Saoirse asked sweetly. Mikey chuckled before looking down. "I-I'm good, Mom. In fact, I brought the girl I was talking about..." Mikey stated sheepishly. Saoirse looked down at Nora. She softly gasped. 'So, this is the girl my baby fell for...?' Saoirse thought quizzically. One of the males held Saoirse by the waist while looking at Mikey. "Hey, son. Who's this?" Mikey's Father asked calmly. Saoirse giggled before turning towards her husband. "Dionysus, this is Cerberus's Mate, Nora! The girl he told us about?" Saoirse stated happily. Dionysus's eyes widened. He continued to look at his son before looking down at Nora. She was sleeping peacefully, completely unaware of the people around her. Slowly, Dionysus began to smile. He turned his head towards his Brother. "Hey, Zoomo; Cerberus brought his Mate over!" Dionysus stated calmly. Zoomo, having his arms crossed, walked over to the group. 'Wonder how they met...' 'Probably not in the best situation.' Zoomo thought warily. Once he stood next to his Brother, he paused. He closely examined her. 'She seems familiar... Where have I seen her?' Zoomo thought quizzically. He tilted his head before looking at Mikey skeptically. Mikey's Sakura Pink eyes looked at Zoomo's Crimson Red eyes in confusion. Zoomo nudged Dionysus, earning more confused eyes. "Cerberus... What happened for your eyes to turn pink?" Zoomo asked carefully. Mikey looked down at Nora. Dionysus and Saoirse looked at Mikey with worry. Zoomo kept his skeptical gaze on Mikey. 'Something doesn't seem right...' Zoomo thought suspiciously. Mikey sighed. 'How do I tell them all of this...?' Mikey thought worriedly. 'If they knew how we met, what "they" thought of it, or even how I acted, they might be disappointed!' Mikey thought again. Mikey took a deep breath before looking at them. 'They are my family. Therefore, they deserve to know. No matter how bad it is!' Mikey thought, the Baby Blue color coming back to his eyes. This relieved some of the worry in his family. "I met Nora after I ran away from my adopted Brothers." Mikey started calmly, determination glowing in his eyes. Saoirse gasped, Dionysus had a slight glare, and Zoomo kept his skeptical look. 'I knew they weren't good for him!' 'I knew, from the Night we reunited, that we should have brought him home!' 'I should have been there!' Dionysus thought angrily. Ever since he found out how the three Brothers treated his son, he didn't like them. "I ran away from them after they were fighting about me. Once I was on a rooftop, I saw Nora looming over a dead body..." Mikey softly stated. Saoirse held her hand above her mouth. 'I thought she looked familiar...' Zoomo thought calmly. He knew the body shape, but the hair and face threw him off. Dionysus kept his soft glare. Mikey took another deep breath before sighing again. "At first, Nora was just going to hurt me. However, after she did so, she felt remorseful; She even looked remorseful! Later on it began to grow into Love." Mikey stated with a blush. Everyone tilted their heads at this. 'He fell in Love with a murderer...?' Dionysus thought puzzled. 'I guess he likes them murderous... Like Father, like Son.' Zoomo thought, holding back a chuckle at the end. Dionysus nudged his Brother, having known what Zoomo was thinking. Saoirse ignored the two Brothers and looked at Mikey with more sympathy than worry. She gingerly placed her hand on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey looked at his Mother, the other two gave her quizzical looks. She frowned, earning a frown from her son. "Cerberus... Do you really love her...?" Saoirse asked sympathetically. Mikey looked at Nora, a smile forming. Saoirse saw this and began to smile herself. Mikey looked back at everyone. "I, Cerberus Kraang, do love Nora..." Mikey stated lovingly, his blush growing deeper. Dionysus and Zoomo looked towards each other, looks of concern plaguing their faces. Then, they began to playfully chuckle. When they looked back at Mikey, they saw looks of confusion from Saoirse and Mikey. The two males' smiles grew wider. "Well, when she wakes up, we'll have to have a better introduction." Dionysus stated joyfully, giving his son a thumbs up. Mikey smiled before nodding his head.