It's Raining, It's pouring #1

Okay, so I'm back and I have some inspiration. I LOVED the ideas that I got, but I have to find a way to fit it into the story, so it may be a chapter or two before I can find a way to fit it in. Without any further ado, here you go! : )

 Tony's POV

"Um, hey Mr. Stark" Peter said. Gosh, that kid. He was almost as stubborn as me. Almost. Some days I look at him and see myself, and other days just a little kid in spandex. 

 "Look kid," I said in my ' mature voice '. So, basically just a voice of lies. "You can't run away from your problems. That'll help you about as much as an alcoholic beverage would help me."

 " Um, Mr. Stark, I thought you loved alcohol? "

 "Okay, bad analogy. The point was, running away from your problems, won't help solve them." On yeah. That was deep. 

 " Okay, I guess you're right. I'll take that into consideration when and if I ever have a problem. " On gosh, who raised this kid? Can't be EVER admit that he's just a normal kid? I guess I should cut him some slack. I mean, he isn't normal. He never has been and he never will be. And not just because he's spider boy or whatever. He's smart and kind and generous. He's not like normal people. And, I'm glad he isn't. It's a good thing. 

 "Um, Mr. Stark?! Are you there?" I look up and see Peter waving his arms around in front of my face. 

" Yeah, kid. I'm listening. What did you say? "

 "I said let's get out of the closet." 

 " Right. Good idea. " 

                                                                *********TIME SKIP*********

Peter's POV:

Okay, I know I should trust the Avengers and stuff, and I do, but at this point it's just awkward and embarrassing to say anything. I know I shouldn't have told them that I was just acting weird because Ned and I got into a fight. And, I know that I shouldn't have gone out on patrol, but I didn't want to seem weak. I'm Spider-Man. Spider-Man isn't weak. That's Peter Parker's job. 

Even though I knew that if I was sick, I shouldn't to out on patrol, I still did it anyway. I mean, I had good intentions and everything. It's not like the city crime can solve itself. 

The first thing I noticed when I was all decked out in the suit and swinging through the city was that it wasn't raining as much as it had been earlier today. Of course, having Parker luck, thinking that totally jinxed it. Within the first 5 minutes, the rain had gotten worse, but not bad enough that I could ditch patrol altogether. I wasn't a quitter. I could do this. I needed to man up. It's what Aunt May would have wanted. 

I didn't stop swinging around the city on my webs until I heard the drug store clerk screaming. I swang over there so fast, you would have thought I was on fire. Finally, something that I can do. I thought to myself. When I got there, I saw two men with masks on at the counter, and the owner lady, Clara, facing the wall with her hands behind her head. 

 "Hey, what are you doing?" I ask. Okay , I'll admit it's not one of my better one-liners, but I'm sick so I'm going to cut myself some slack. 

"Spider boy?" Says the man in a mask shoveling cash into a black garbage sack. 

" It's Spiderman. " I say. And then the real battle begins. I jump into the air and shoot a web at the I'm corner of a wall, and then use it to swing towards the man that called me spider boy. I lift my feet towards his chest and use the force of the swing to knock him over. I spray webs all over him, attaching him to the floor. I turn around towards the other one and to to shoot a web towards him, but not being able to spray, saying a word Tony would have been proud of. 

I think fast, and ready behind me towards the racks holding chips and candy. I carefully tear off one of the plastic rods covering the price tags. Seeing me do this, the masked man raises his hands above his head in surrender. I sigh a breath of relief. I was hoping he would do that so I wouldn't have to hit him. By now, the police have already gotten here to dispose of the bad guys, so I go to Clara to make sure she's okay. 

I walk over there and start talking her about it she's okay and apologizing for leaving webs on her floor. Half way through a sentence I start to feel a tickle in the back of my nose. I can tell I'm going to sneeze, but don't want to get my sick germs all over my mask for me to breath in later, only to make me sick again. I hold up my pointer finger and remove the bottom half of my mask from my face, folding it up. My breath hitches and I lean towards my left elbow, but stop short. I inhale deeply through my nose, which ends up as less of an intake of breath, and more of a wet sniff. 

"Sorry" I say, " I thought I was going to sneeze. " right at that moment my nose quickly catches up to me , " and before I can cover...

SO, I'm really sorry I ended in the middle of a thought, but my brain is super dead, and so I thought that you guys deserved something, because I said a month ago I would publish a chapter but I can only get half don't right now. I'll try to have the next part up soon, but we'll see.