Chapter 10 - Morning

I wake up wrapped in a warm, tattooed arms, the light from the sun shining through the curtains onto my face. I open my eyes slightly and roll over snuggling my head into Zay's chest and wrap my arm around his torso. If I could stay like this forever I would.

"Morning princess." he whispers sleepily.

"Morning." I mumble back, refusing to leave my position

"How did you sleep?"

"Better than good." I grin softly.

My bedroom door opens without so much as a knock and jump slightly, sitting up now more awake than ever.

"What the fuck." Lane covers his eyes.

"Lane, we have clothes on." I roll my eyes. "What do you want?"

"Can't you like put a sign on the door or something?" He laughs removing his hands from his eyes.

"What would you like the sign to say? Currently sleeping, Zay is also here? Can't you like knock or something? I rebut with a grin.

"Anyway." He huffs and rolls his eyes. "Breakfast is ready, I'll get mom to set an extra place." He looks towards Zay.

"Lane this is Zay, Zay my older and not as good looking as me brother Lane." I laugh.

"You've got a real comedian on your hands man." Lane rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

"I feel blessed my face is intact." Zay laughs "Most girls brothers would have beat my ass finding me in bed with their sister."

"Eh, Lane's happy as long as I'm happy. I told you, you don't need to worry about my family."

Buzzz, Buzzz, Buzz

I reach back to the bedside table and grab my buzzing phone. "Of course." I huff and roll my eyes.

"Who is it?" Zay sits up next to me.

"Tyler. I block his number so he's calling me off his friends' phone."

Zay takes the phone from my hand and presses the answer button moving it to his ear. "Hello?" He grins. Silence "Sorry Charlie's mouth is a little busy right now, but I can take a message?" He smirks into the phone. Silence and then he ends the call.

"Zay!" I slap him playfully.

"Wishful thinking?" He winks

"Stop." I giggle my cheeks turning red.

Buzzz, Buzzz, Buzz

"Is that him again?" Zay asks annoyed.

"No." shake my head as I reach for my phone. "It's my friend Ellie."

Nodding he slides out the bed and grabs his shirt from the floor. "I'll be downstairs." he exits the room.

Zay's POV:

"Good morning Zay." Chet speaks as he looks up from his breakfast.

Why did I think coming down here on my own as a good idea? I should have waited for Charlie.

"Morning sweetie." Amity smiles as she makes her way back over to the table and places two plates down. "Come and eat while it's still hot."

"Thanks." I return the smile and make my way over sitting at the table.

"Your ink is amazing." A pretty girl smiles at me from across the table.

"Thanks." I smile back