F O R T Y ~ S I X

"Im not sure rye... I know its my job as luna but i dont know. I have a bad feeling about it" rye carefully listened to my words and nodded

"Honestly i do too, and besides you're sick, i shouldn't send you like that, maybe i could send robbie but since they said one of us specifically-"

"About that.. i need to tell you something" i lowered my head so i was looking down at my hands. He looked at me curiously

"Sure, whats going on?" He asked me and as he heard me sigh his expression turned into a worried one. "Andy, whats going on?" I slowly looked up

"I dont know how you'll take this, i mean we're so young i mean we're almost 19 and all that, i dont even know if you'll want to be with me after i tell you. Ive been reaaally nervous to tell you but i thinks its time you know"

"Andy theres nothing you can tell me that will make me love you less. So, go ahead... Tell me" i nodded and took a deep breath

"Well, the truth is that im p-" i got cut off as the door flew open and samuel came in panting, trying to catch his breath.

"Theres a messenger from the solar pack on the border, hes requesting to see you king ryan" rye thought about it and told him to let him in but to keep a close eye on him. He then looked at me once again and motioned me to continue what i was saying earlier. I again, took a deep breath before softly saying:

"Im pregnant" it seemed like he didnt hear it the first time i said it so i repeated the same thing a bit louder. Of course leaving out the part that they were twins and let me tell you, hid reaction was nothing like what i expected it to be.

He took of his glasses and looked at me with a shocked look on his face. He just stayed there speechless.

"You're not lying right? This isnt a joke?" I shook my head and looked down. I heard a sniffle, i looked up to see rye with tears on his face, he made his way to me wiping the tears in the process. He took my hands in his

"Please tell me youre not lying" wiping his tears away i whispered a small 'no'. A huge smile made its way to his face and he hugged me with all the strength he had in him. He kissed me

"Im gonna be a dad!" I nodded with the biggest smile ive ever had. He was soo happy right now and i simply couldnt believe that he took it like this. I was sure he wouldnt want to be with me anymore.

We had been hugging for who knows how long. When samuel came back telling us that the messenger was already in the meeting room. Rye nodded at him and told him he'd be there in a minute.

"Rye theres something i havent told you yet..." He let go of me and looked at me with confusion.

"What's that?" I gave him a small smile before saying:

"Twins" his eyes widened and he was left speechless once again. Although this time he immediately hugged me and huge smiles on our faces we made our way to the meeting.

***

Everything thankfully went well in the meeting. Apparently they knew that none of us would go cause of the previous attack so they sent a messenger. They wanted to become allies but rye told him he would consider it but that he wasnt gonna give an exact answer just now.

Right now we were walking as we saw the same little boy from some time ago running around alone. Honestly who leaves theyre child alone

As the little boy saw us he giggled and ran to us and rye took him in his arms. Rye had a cute smile, i wonder what hes thinking.

There was almost nobody around since it was pretty late now. The meeting took quite some time for some strange reason.

We kept walking around in search of the short, blue eyed omega or tall, curly haired alpha.

"Dada!" The little boy exclaimed and then giggled. He pointed behind rye and then heard his parents.

"Oh my god there he is!" The short one told his scared husband i suppose. They ran to us and bowed (which still annoys me)

"We are so sorry your majesty, he keeps running away from us" the curly haired guy told us.

"I think they noticed harry" the short one said and rye and i laughed and gave them back theyre child.

"I would keep a better eye on him if i were you" they laughed awkwardly and nodded

"In all honesty, you should wait a bit until you have kids your majesty. They could be a real challenge" rye smiled widely before hugging me from behind and putting his arms around my stomach.

"Too late" he said and kissed my cheek

******************

*sigh*

I know, i know. Long time since i last updated but hey, i got a chapter out.

I wanted to let you all know that this book is coming to and end REALLY soon. Honestly i dont think ill write more than three chapters more.

Buuut! I have had like three books planned since a long time ago. Which i have been writing for a long time as well

I know this book is getting really boring at this point but again, its coming to an end soon.