T H I R T Y

Andy's pov

We both changed clothes as quickly as we possibly could. We both finished at the same time and we ran through the halls with the guard that had told us. I cant believe this. It had to be now didn't it dad?

"Civilians were already evacuated safely to the underground shelter. The king and prince robbie are already on the battle field along with border guards and the other guards. Alpha jack and harvey are there as well" we nodded and we rushed through the halls.

"Who's attacking?" Rye asked and he took my hand and grabbed it tightly.

"Fowlers and solar packs" he answered and we kept running towards the battle field. On our way there ryan started speaking.

"Baby listen to me... This is a war we're going into. If something we're to happen to m-" i shook my head

"No.. Dont say it" his grip on my hand tightened

"Andy list-" tears came to my eyes

"No!"

"Andrew listen!" He yelled almost using his alpha voice. I let out a sob

"If something were to happen to me, i want you to know that i love you, and i always will but you have to move on ok? Forget about me and dont cry for me, you will find someone, marry them, have pups. Ill always be there ok? Even if im not alive ill always be watching over you. Ill be happy to see you happy even if its with another person" once again i shook my head.

"How... How am i supposed to do that? You are the one i love, the only one" he kissed my hand as we we're getting near. I could already hear the whimpers, growls, howls. Rye stopped walking and i did too then he turned to me.

"I love you" he said and kissed me. He shifted once we pulled away and i followed his actions. We ran in and the sight in front of me made me freeze. Blood everywhere, people fighting, harv exhaustedly giving his all. Jack being surrounded. Damien breathing heavily fighting. Rye had already rushed in to help jack. So many people were dead already. How long had this been going on? I shook my head and got rid of all my thoughts and rushed in.

Harvey was fighting with one but another one was sneaking behind him so i growled and tackled him. We rolled through the ground scratching each other. He pinned me to the ground and i let out a whimper fearfully but in a few seconds he was off me. I smiled when i saw rye bite him and scratch him to his death. He came to me and nuzzled his head on my neck quickly and left to go fight again. I mentally smiled and went back as well.

We had spent at least an hour fighting already. I know that the ones who are left are the strongest ones but even tho they were the strongest ones i could still tell by the number of people left that we were winning. I looked around to see if everyone was fine and then i saw my father. I growled but when i focused i saw that damien was fighting him. Something weird is going on there i need to go and see.

Damien shifted back to his human self and fell to his knees coughing. My father slowly walked up to him and scartched his back. Damien let put a scream of pain as my father kept attacking him. I ran faster and faster and i noticed rye running beside me then i looked to my other side and saw alpha jack. They nodded at me and signalled me to go to damien. I understood what they meant. They wanted me to heal him while they went after my father so i nodded back. I shifted back and saw them tackle my dad the two of them got him pretty far away from damien so i took this chance. I ran to his side and kneeled.

Seeing him in this state brought tears to my eyes. This man had become a very important person to me in such a short period of time. He let me into his pack, he treated me like a son!

"here's my suggestion. We could keep you here and give you liberty to do anything you want. You can even live here in the castle, we can bring whoever you want"

"Well we shall start calling you andy then"

"Wow andy, i really appreciate the way you think about my pack. Im not used to all the nice words"

"Ryan when you become king youre gonna need a luna and andy just might be the perfect one."

"What's on your mind andy? I've never seen you so down and its actually worrying me. You are like another son to me"

"Andy, it shouldnt matter what you look like and not to sound creepy or anything but you are a beautiful kid!"

I wiped my tears away and concentrated on trying to heal him. I put my hands over his wounds but it wasnt working i started sobbing.

"Stop!! Stop bleeding damn it!!" He coughed blood and weakly shook his head. He coughed again

"S-s-stop, i-ts *cough* u-use-less *cough*" i shook my head crying harder and harder every second that passed.

"Im not letting you die here!" I told him crying my eyes out but still trying my best to heal him but it simply wasnt working. I looked at him and saw him gently closing his eyes.

"T-t-tell m-y s-sons, i- l-love th-em" he said almost inaudible

"No! Stay with me damien! Dont close your eyes yet!" I yelled, he closed his eyes and i started breathing heavily and shaking my head.

"No... No!... NOOO!!!" I put my fingers on his neck trying to find a pulse but there wasnt anything... He... Was... Gone...

I looked at my hands which were stained with his blood. Breathing heavily i stood up still looking at my hands. I looked around trying to find them. Once i located them i took a step forward, then started walking over to them. I tried to wipe my tears away completely ignoring the fact that my hands had blood on them. When i got there still in my human form they looked at me with confused but shocked faces.

Ryes pov

We had managed to take andys father away from my dad giving andy time to heal all his wounds. I hate saying this but this guy is stronger than i expected. I looked back for a second and saw andy with blood on his hands and face, crying his eyes out. Please tell me he...

"You... Its... Your... Fault..." He whispered directed at his father.

"You... You will pay!" He yelled at him. I shifted back

"Baby calm down. What happened?" He laughed.

"Hes gonna pay!" He shifted to his wolf form and i saw that his eyes where bright red which is unusual for an omega. He ran to his father and attack him using his speed and power. Soon enough they were both fighting. Me and jack kept yelling at him but he wouldn't listen anger had completely taken over him but what happened.

"Jack go see what happened" he nodded and went running back to where andy was. They were still fighting, his father looked like he was gonna collapse any second whilst andy was still completely fine. He walked to him and growled loudly and in a blink of an eye andy had killed his father. My eyes widened and then i felt someone touch my shoulder, i looked back and saw jack with tears in his eyes shaking his head.

"H-he didnt make i-it"