F O U R

Andys pov

As I walked through the castle many servants looked at me with fear. Probably cause of my father or something like that. They bowed as they saw me which annoyed me even more. Two guys opened the door as I walked out of the castle. I walked through town and I smiled when kids faces lit up when they saw me. They're parents bowing. As I got to the exit of the walls I shifted into my wolf form and ran with my unnatural speed just trying to clear my head.

I had no idea where I was but I've been running for quite some time. I'm further into the forest than I've ever been. I slowed down and took a look around, I saw a beautiful river. Should I cross it? I mean there isn't a bridge which means I would have to jump over it or get completely wet. I took a few steps back, ran and jumped over the river successfully crossing it. I kept walking around until i found my self in front of a wall, a huge wall. Then I had just realized what I did.

I crossed the border without noticing it. I could get in huge trouble, I was looking for something, anything that would tell me which pack it was. I gave up and I turned around to leave when I caught a scent, no a few scents. See besides strength and speed I can catch smells from miles away, and I'm not gonna say my other power. Not yet

There's, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... I sighed 8 alphas in every direction. I'm completely surrounded. I took one step forward and they all jumped out of all directions growling, they kept circling around me as I studied them. One of them let out a howl, someone else is coming. Its like they knew, like they expected me to be here. They kept surrounding me. I caught two more scents coming towards us from the inside of the walls.

Two more alpha wolves approached us. One of them black, with red eyes. I took a step back but i heard a growl behind me. If I attack one they're most likely to attack me all at once. One wrong move and I'm dead. The one that let out the howl shifted into his human form, the other wolves following his actions.

"We've been expecting you, prince Andrew Fowler" how do they know my name? Wait my father told me the other packs knew about me but do they know about that? I don't think so, its our packs secret. The two wolves that came after shifted back and both came towards me. This could be my chance, now that they're in human form. Suddenly i heard a voice inside my head.

'Andrew where are you?'

'don't worry about me harvey'

'Andrew I got word that you crossed the border. Where. Are. You.'

'I don't know, I'm in front of a wall. About 10 alphas surrounding me'

'Andrew I told you to be careful!'

'I know, but I'm fine. They're in human form I just have to attack one and run'

'Andrew, if you crossed the border I'm thinking of, you wont be able to escape. I just sent word to the alphas they're on the way. Don't do anything reckless'

'I wont, thanks harv'

Its been while since we communicated like that. I just have to wait a little longer till the alphas get here. 10 alphas coming from the south, Harvey? What is he doing here?

'Why did you come Harvey'

'Your nose is as sharp as ever Andy'

'Your omega is pregnant! Why are you risking your life?! You do realize this means war right?! You could die!'

'I already told Mikey what I had to say in case I died. Which I wont, I'm only gonna take you back'

'Harvey I swear to god if something happens to you I'm gonna use that'

' no you wo-'

'I will, you will get back to Mikey, you will see your pups grow up'

'Andy that's our kingdoms top secret'

'And you think I care?! Just don't die or I wont be able to do anything'

'Fine...'

I finished talking to him, why haven't they made a move yet? Are they waiting for me to make a move. The scents are getting stronger. I cant believe I'm so close to war.

"Shift back, around 11 alphas coming from the south" one of them said, if he was able to scent then it must mean his nose is like mine, because they are still quite far away.

"Are you sure?" Another asked. He nodded his head.

"Positive, judging by the scent I can tell they're from the fowlers."

"Then we got nothing to worry about" one of them joked and shifted into wolf form. Don't underestimate the fowlers, never! They all shifted and ran towards were my guards were coming from. Two of them staying behind. I saw as Harvey and the others fought bravely with them but it was no use. 8 out of 11 alphas were already dead. Then i saw one sneaking behind Harvey ready to kill him.

'Behind you'

'I know, just if you ever see him again. Tell him I love him'

'Harvey no! I'm coming!'

I ran faster than I've ever ran before and tackled the wolf behind Harvey but three more came and surrounded me again. I shifted into my human form.

"Please spare his life! Please!"  I yelled and they looked towards Harvey. Two wolves circling around him. They jumped and attacked him, tearing him apart. Rage took over me, my eyes went red and i killed the 4 alphas surrounding me. I ran towards the two who were killing Harvey and tackled both of them at the same time. I scratched them and bit them leaving them lifeless. I shifted back into my human form again, because what I'm about to do requires it. I stood next to Harvey and took his hand in mine.

"D-don't d-o it. They a-are wat-ching" he said weakly and coughed blood. I shook my head. "T-tell him I-I love h-him and our p-pups" I shook my head again and wiped my tears away and started. I put my hands over him and his wounds and my hands started glowing. I saw as all his wounds started healing and a smile came to my face when I managed to stop the bleeding. I saw as the two other alphas watched amazed but I didn't care, they can take me as long as Harvey can go back. His wounds completely healed and he regained his energy but i lost mine.

"Run harv, get to Mikey" I said and he nodded. He ran faster than ever before until he was completely out of sight. I collapsed to the floor and all I saw was black.