F I F T E E N

Rye's pov
(The next morning)

When andy told me about my fathers sickness yesterday night i couldnt help it and started crying. I showed andy my weak side which is something i didnt want to do. Only jack has seen that side of me and i still absolutely hated it. Not only cause it made me seem weak but because an alpha shouldnt be crying like that just because someone is sick but my family is the most important thing for me. After i lost my mom i promised myself i would take care of my family and jack since they were all i had but now im about to lose my dad too. Atleast i got a heads up so if it does happen it wont be unexpected like my mom but it will still hurt like hell.

That meeting with my dad turned out to be more interesting than i thought and very dissapointing. Interesting cause my brother told my dad about the beta which i never thought he would do cause he was so scared of my dads reaction. I still cant believe my father considered forcing robbie into a marriage with andy just cause i didnt want to. Dont get me wrong i like andy but just not in that way. He's such a sweet and caring guy but i just dont love him in that way, which my dad didnt seem to care about in any way cause we were forced to get married.

Yup, im getting married! With someone i dont love at all! With a guy, and im straight. This is why it was dissapointing, my father had always promised me he would never force me to marry someone but in the end he did. I would be less mad if it was a girl but no, it had to be a guy a guy that by the way i know nothing about.

Right now im getting ready for my training with andy. Harvey and jack will be joining us too so atleast i dont have to be alone with him. Im kinda pissed to be honest and im not in the mood to do anything. I finished getting ready and i ran into jack in the hallway. We started walking together in silence until he decide to start asking questions about the one person i didnt wanna talk about. Yeah, andy.

"So, i noticed you and andy have been getting really close lately. Anything going on?" Was the first thing he asked. I shook my head not wanting to speak at all.

"Why did he call you last night?" I looked down being reminded of last nights events. My dad is dying and im getting married. How am i supposed to explain that to the guy i consider my brother. The one guy that was raised by my family cause his didnt care about him at all. I took a deep breath and started speaking.

"A lot happened last night, my brother told my father that he's dating a beta, my father is sick and theres a possibility that he wont make it and im being forced to marry andy. My life couldnt be better right now" I explained in one breath. He looked at me with widened eyes and i just looked down once again.

"Woah, damien is sick?" I nodded. As we got to the training area we noticed that andy wasnt here yet. We waited for about ten minutes but he didnt get here so i ordered marrisa to go and get him but just as she was about to go andy walked through the door.

"You're late" I stated coldly as i didnt want to see him right now.

Andy's pov

Last night ryan and i were forced to get married, well ryan got forced cause i was willing to do it without a problem but his reaction really broke my heart. I mean am i so bad that he had to run of the room furious? Am i seriously that bad, i knew that he didnt like me but he could've atleast made it look like he wasnt disgusted. I sighed getting out of my bed as i was already a bit late for training and got ready as quickly as possible.

When i got there i almost bumped into marissa who was probably gonna go look for me. Ryan, jack and harvey were already there. He almost immediately told me i was late which i just ignored.

"Right so today were gonna be working on your fighting in human form which i will be teaching. Then with your nose which harvey will help out with, and to finish fighting in wolf form which rye will help you out with" jack explained and i just nodded. I took two steps back and waited for harv and ryan to step away from me and jack.

Jack tried to punch me which i avoided by moving to the side and i grabbed his arm and kicked him in the stomach or at least tried. We spent like 30 minutes fighting him telling me what i was doing wrong and how to fix it.

"Not bad fowler but you still need a bit of practice but thats why we're here right?" He said with a smile that i kindly returned. Then harv came to me with a bottle of water and handed it to me. I drank a bit and handed it back to him, he gave it to jack and we started with his part of the training.

"So for this you will need a blindfold" he said as he held a blindfold in front of me. I grabbed it and put it over my eyes completely blinding my view.

"Im gonna try and attack you and you will try and fight back using your nose to know where i am and where im attacking from"

"Do i stay like this or shift to my wolf form?" I asked

"You should shift" i nodded and did as told.

***time skip till the end of training***

"Good work today andy, you're already improving a lot!" Jack told me happily

"Thanks, im really trying my best"

"You still have a lot to learn fowler" ryan said coldly as he walked past jack harvey and me. I sighed, he used to call me fovvs and now he calls me fowler? I guess i really am that bad...