Hugs - Leondre

Hate. That's all you got, and you didn't even know why. Yes, Leondre Devries was your best friend, but that was as far as it was.
"Leo doesn't even like you ew."
"Go die in a hole, god."
You could take it much longer. You texted Leondre to tell him what was going on. He texted back almost immediately.

From: Leo 💁

Don't listen to them princess, you know they're wrong. We are nothing but best friends.

You texted him back.

From: Y/N

Hug??¿¿😔

From: Leo 💁

I'll be round in two 😚

You smiled as you looked at the text he sent you. Leo hugs made everything a lot better.
A few minutes later, you heard a knock on the door. You opened it to see Leo. His face showed a mixture of concern and worry. Within seconds you were wrapped in his warm arms. This is what you needed. A hug from your best friend.
You stood there for a good 10 minutes, embracing his scent and his comfort, until you finally pulled away.
You rested your heads together with your hands intertwined. This was normal for the two of you. He looked into your eyes and smiled.
"Don't let them get you down princess."
You smiled back.
"It's so hard though, they give me hate and I don't know why," you started to cry.
Leondre reached out and caught your tears with his thumb.
"Please don't cry Y/N, you my best friend. I can't stand to see you this way," whispered Leo. You took a deep breath and sighed.
"I'm sorry," you said.
"Nutella and Netflix?" Asked Leo, with a smirk on his face.
"Sounds like a plan," you smiled.