Zane x Fem! Alpha Reader

I was about to finally leave the dance, I got to talk to Zane a few times but overall His gang ruined it. Your ears flat on your head as you remember the whole night of teasing and when Zane finally spoke up, the damage had already been done. Pretty fed up and disappointed and filled with sorrow, I pushed the doors open and walked outside the school along the concrete sidewalk, in the chilly night. When I heard a door pushed open roughly and Some slight running from behind me, I was so sad I was halfway through the process of tears running down when Zane grabbed my hand and gave me a pleading look before saying, "Pinkie Pie isn't my entire world, because you take up most of that"
I blushed and blinked the tears out of my eyes, and turned around hesitantly said "really now?" With my ears perched up a little. He nodded and blushed while letting go of my hand and pet my head softly as if to apologize for the whole night, and if I was being as stubborn as usual that wouldnt have worked, but for this guy, I'd accept about anything and everything to continue being apart of his own little world.
**********************************
Before the dance***
Werewolves were never his thing. Mei'fwas were okay but he didn't like them much either. Well actually Zane didn't like anyone, besides the Shadow Knights and Gene.

That's why you perplexed him. You had shining (Y/E/C) eyes and Pretty (Y/H/C) hair. But you were the exact opposite of him. You were Headstrong, Intimidating, Really Nice, and Had a comforting friendly aura to you despite being an Alpha.

The Alpha (Y/N). Zane thought Meif'was were just annoying. Always too needy and Loud. But when he noticed you, you were quiet. You barked at the others to calm down when they got too rowdy, and comforted them when they were sad instead of screeching at them.

Zane had noticed this all in his 3rd year of High School. You were definitely different. Having noticed this he did some studying on why you were like this.

Everyday you would sit with someone different. One day you sat with some wolves. Another day you sat with Mei'fwas, and the thing that perplexed him the most was that even though you had a million different friends, most days you sat by yourself. Why?

Zane himself sat either by himself or with his group of delinquents; After all he was trying to be an edge lord himself. That, and he was never able to properly make new friends. And even before he started all this, he was never approached by anyone anyway so sitting by himself was just normal.

But you had friends, Best friends, and a more acquaintances, So why did you sit by yourself? This was the first question that would lead Zane to you. Zane really did want to know after all, but how was he gonna talk to you in the first place?

"Hey Ugly go sit somewhere else this is my spot." Actually that was a lie, you were 1. Really cute, although he'd never say it. And 2. He had never even thought about sitting in your place.

Your POV*************

I was sitting in my normal spot at the bleachers by the school and had decided to eat alone. Nothing out of the ordinary when Zane, this edge lord people have been talking more about recently, said those words to me.
"Well you're not really all that
good looking yourself, and I've never seen you sit in this spot?"
He hesitated before responding with "no one cares about the small details let's cut to the chase, this is my new spot and that means your out of this one, so bye."
I'm sorry what? Did he really just come over here and say that?
"Um, that's not how things work here." Standing up you start approaching him rather quickly and intimidatingly, and saying
"You dont just say UrH thIs iS mY SpOt nOw, like what are you a 2nd grader?? And next, I dont see why I have to move when Your the one that came here second so if we're playing that game, I was here first." You finally were face to face with him and you stood your ground while slightly glaring, "go get your own spot" Zanes mouth turned up into a surprised smirk and said "I didn't think you would stand up for yourself like that."
"I didnt think you would argue like a 2nd grader, so I guess we're both surprised" Zane glared at you while you glared back and this went on for a while. Then finally, you say "This is getting really exhausting and I need to eat so if you want to sit here go right ahead but I'm sitting here too." You got your stuff and moved up 2 rows and started eating. Zane stood for a bit then decided to sit down where you were previously sitting and ominously read and ate his lunch. You both were quiet for the rest of that lunch and when it was time to head in you grabbed your stuff and was about to turn the corner before you looked back and said "see you later 2nd grader" and then walked to your Class.
Zanes POV*******
Boy were these days going to go by a lot faster with you.

Your POV******
The days increasingly went by and everyday you and Zane would sit in that spot, either saying very little or nothing at all. Then one week you had decided to bring a book about MLH and wanted to make sure that No One found out about it so, you hid it in a book cover. As you were walking up the bleachers as always, Zane was already there and staring at you as you walked up. You looked up and stopped and said "What?"
"You dropped your book"
"Yeah and?-" oh shit. It was that book. Immediately your face started heating up rapidly and you just stared. Your Meif'wa ears twitched and your tail stood up,
"Uh, can I have it back,..?"
Zanes face had a sly smirk appear on his face as he looked up and feigned a sigh, "I dont know, can you?"
"That doesn't even make sense In our context right now!"

Zanes POV******
Staring at the books she had dropped, I picked them up, a out to throw them at her, when I noticed the Pony Mark(?) Of Pinkie Pie on the corner of one of the pages. I stared at her and them opened the book to reavel the 5th season comic series of MLH, and she was halfway done. I was a bit shocked, I thought I was the only weirdo that liked MLH, and when I also saw that rainbow dash it also made sense considering her personality. Then I looked up and stared at her and said "you dropped your book," when she noticed me I could already feel the second hand embarrassment, and see it in her ears and tail,
"You can have it back, If you tell me why you like rainbow dash better than pinkie pie"
"Okay listen here you emo jerk I domt care if it's a childish thing I like it and-, uh, wait what?"
I asked again and she thought for a second, then said "Because I can relate to her alot and shes cooler than Pinkie Pie in my Opinion"
I scoffed and said "Pinkie Pie is obviously Superior but okay" and I gave her book back.

Your POV*****
"Wait so you like MLH too?"
Zane replied "Yeah.. but if you tell anyone I'll murder you"
You laughed and said "why would I tell anyone if I dont want anyone to k no ow about my secret too?"
I smiled and moved down a row and spoke about MLH more until we bad realized that time had past and it was time to go in. As I walked the same way back to my classes and turned around, sure enough Zane was ready to hear another insult as always, but today instead I said "see you tomorrow Zane!" And smiled as I turned to walk to my class. And everyday we'd talk about MLH and always end off with a little fight about who's better, zane always ending with "Pinkie Pie is my world so anyone else is irrelevant" which always had me laughing. Then we'd part ways and he'd go up to his gang and I leave happily with a swirling tail and perched ears to my classes, which is probably what lead me to having a crush on that emo boy. and That is definitely what lead to what's happening now.
**********************************
the week of the dance***
I had heard of his gang everynow and then, and when me and Zane got closer I had seen then more, although I never really talked to them anyway. One day I had Decided to find Zane in the morning and he was with his gang as usual and I already said this in my head a thousand times before, *Zane, would you go to the dance with me?* and as he walked over to me with that dorky mask on and mischievous eyes that hid his playful and kind personality so well, I felt butterflies claim my stomach.
He walked over and said "hey Dork what's going on?"
"Well, I was going to ask-,"
"Hey Zane who's that lame meif'wa your talking too?!"
"Yeah look at those weird ears and tail hah!"
A few boys from Zanes little flock preceded to tease you. Leaving you with a defeated feeling of asking, and not wanting to ask in these circumstances, you turned up your nose and said "Like you would want to know anyway, bet you guys can barely handle know what grade your in right now" and proceeded to walk off, before shooting Zane an sympathetic smile and walking away.
The next day, at lunch you just decided to walk up to him and ask "d-do you want to go to the dance with me on Friday?" To which Zane Blushed slightly beneath his mask and said "who else would go with your dumbass"
"I could say the same thing to you emo boy." Smiling you arranged a time to meet and sat down and talked about It before lunch was finally over. You turned back around and said "see you tomorrow!" And blushed and walked away, not knowing how blushy you had made Zane.
The night of the dance you dress up in a gorgeous (Y/F/C) dress, which complimented your ears and tail, and went to the dance to meet with Zane. There he stood with a nice classy suit and saw you, with his dorky mask on he walked over and held out his arm, with a tiny of link on his ears and said "shall we go?"
Yes sir formal man!" He chuckled at the dumb remark and you both walked in.

**********************************
Hey sorry this is gonna be Two Parts! I'm so so sorry it took so long to do your request T^T I hope you liked this part and I will be posting the 2nd part in 2-3 days!
Dedicated to: Cat03203 !!