Garroth x Reader

**** This takes place in Mystreet Season 1 Garroth is your boyfriend in this.*
    (F/S) = Favorite show
    (F/M/C)= Favorite Male character
    (Y/N)= your name
*****
Damn it's boring, it was a Friday and you had no other plans but to stay home and sleep. That was until your boyfriend Garroth texted you,

"Hey (Y/N)!"
"Hai! What'd you need?"
"Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today, at home maybe? Just want to relax today :)"
"Sure! See you at 7?"
"Yep!"

You put your phone down and stare at the tv. Maybe you could start a marathon of (F/S) with him. You start setting up for a marathon.

-Snacks? Yep -blankets? Yep -pillows? Yep -(F/S)? Yep

After you had everything set up you changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, seeing as all you were doing was Marathoning (F/S).

*TIMESKIP TO 7 BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPRINKLES*

Not a minute after 7 Garroth arrives in, almost the same attire as you, but with some bunny slippers on. Garroth looks at you and says "GIRL YOU LOOK FIINE" You both die of laughter after he says this. You Respond with "I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU MISTER" You both keep laughing till your sides hurt like hell.

After you get done murdering your sides with laughter you both head to the couch in front of the Tv and tell him "So, I thought since we're just staying home, we could marathon (F/S)?" You say with a slight blush, Since you just wanted to watch the series again. Garroth Smiles at your slight blush and responds with "Anything with you is fine with me" You blush at him more as he said this in his.... well you know what voice.

You cuddle up with him on the couch and you both lay still in the warmth of each other while watching (F/S). After 5 or 6 episodes you both get up for a small breather, while doing this garroth asks "So (Y/N), who's your favorite character?" You stop in the middle of grabbing a snack and before answering you say a thought in your head Don't let your fangirl show too much (Y/N)!

OFCOURSE this does nothing to hold your fangirl back and you end up shouting "(F/M/C) DUH!!! HES HANDSOME AND SMART AND (everything you like about (F/M/C) )" you don't realise your yelling until you finish your thoughts on the matter. When you realise all the things you said about (F/M/C) you immediately turn into a tomato. You then crouch into a ball and say "S-Sorry! I got to excited over him!!" You say embarrassed.

Garroth didn't really see you fangirl much, as you don't normally fangirl in front of others. Garroth picks you up and lays on the couch with you still in his arms and says "Your fine (Y/N)! You just really like (F/M/C). You can tell me all about him, I don't mind! I tell you all about mall day! So you can tell me all about (F/M/C)!"

you stop blushing and do a really goofy smile while saying "(F/M/C) IS AMAZING!" You then ramble on and on about (F/M/C) untill Garroth says "You really do love (F/M/C) huh?" You reply with a happy nod and garroth turns away and mumbles something you can't understand. "Sorry Gar Gar, I didn't hear what you said, could you say it again?" He turns back to you enough for you to see the tint of red on his face while he says in a quiet voice "It almost seems like you like (F/M/C) more than your boyfriend"

You thought to yourself, Is Gar Gar jealous? You gave a small giggle at the blond and then kiss him on the cheek "You know That I love you more than (F/M/C)!" Garroth blushes a little then says "really?!"

You decide to tease him and say "maybe!" You then get up and hide behind the table when garroth gets up almost at the same time and tackles you into a hug while saying "(Y/N) YOUR SUCH A MEANIE" and you both giggle and just hug each other for awhile. Then Garroth says "I Love you (Y/N)" You smile and say "I love you too Gar Gar!"
..
How did I get such a cinnamon roll as a boyfriend again?
*

**************
Request for ShiperKitKat
^♡^ Requests are open! I hope you all liked this one shot.