Lucinda X Reader

*requested :3 *

It was Saturday evening, and Lucinda had asked you to come over, you had no complaints. What better than to hang out with your crush on a weekend right?

Ofcourse, she didn't know this, what she did know is that your bi, that's as close as she's probably gonna get. See, you are dumbfounded by Lucinda, You couldn't tell what her preference was, and was going to find out today!

You put on a (f/c) t-shirt and some jeans to match, along with a light jacket. You don't usually wear makeup, but today you decided to put on some neutral toned lipstick and some eyeliner.

Lucinda came at around 2:30 and you both went to the mall. You and lucinda stopped at a cafe, ordered your usual drinks and sat down. You both talked for awhile and Lucinda then said, "OMI, (f/n) look at this dude?! Isn't he dreamy asf!?" You laughed and responded "Lucinda don't get drool on the table!" Lucinda and you laughed, then you remembered the question you had.

You were nervous to ask but, you decided to do it anyways. You hesitated a moment and then said "Hey, this is a weird question, but do you have a preference? Like as in genders or people in general?"

You looked at your drink while saying this, Lucinda looked up from her phone and you looked up at her for a moment, before she said her response. "Well, I would say I don't really have a preference, I don't care if their trans, or a boy, or a girl. I just want to be with the person I love." She smiled at you before she went back to looking at her phone.

Your Heart skipped a beat. A bunch of thoughts ran through your mind, the main one was, You had a chance. You had a goofy smile on as you continued talking with Lucinda and taking sips of your drink. What you didn't know, was how much Lucinda was freaking out. Why did you ask her that question? Do you like her? Was she just asking? Does she know she has a crush on her? Lucinda was panicking in her mind, while calm on the outside.

You both left the cafe and decided to go to Macy's, bumping into Aphmau and Katelynn. You all talked together and decided to go shop together. You, Lucinda, Aphmau, and Katelynn tried on many dresses, tops, skirts and such, you were having a good time.

all of you decided it was time to buy the clothes you wanted and move on. You and Lucinda laughed as aphmau had bought one of those miniature animal scooters and was going around the mall in it. You all went to many parts of the mall such as bath and body works, a chocolate shop, Orange Julius, and Sephora. You basically had a mall day.

When You all finished going around the mall Lucinda and you headed back to your house and Lucinda stayed over for awhile. You and Lucinda talked about a bunch of subjects while lying on the bed together. Lucinda asked you a question that made you blush a little

"So, (f/n) do you have a crush on anyone?" You stammered a bit before replying with a "U-uh I d-dont know, do you have a crush anyone?" You said too fast almost stumbling on your words while blushing. Lucinda was the same way only she responded differently, "Yes, actually."

Your Heart dropped. Who was she talking about? Did you not have a chance at all? You responded half heartedly "Oh really? Who?" She blushed a bit and said "Well, they have the most beautiful (e/c) eyes, and they have Gorgeous (h/c) hair. And whenever we talk I feel my heart skip a beat, being around them makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine, and when we hug, their skin is so soft it makes my heart melt"

Lucinda stared at you and then said "They're the most wonderful person I've ever met" It took a while for you to respond while you tried not to cry and said  "They sound like a wonderful person"

Lucinda smiled and then pulled you into a hug. You blushed a bit but then said "what's wrong?" She then started to pet your soft (h/c) hair and said "You don't need to cry (y/n)". you raised your hand to touch your face and was met with tears.

Lucinda hugged you tighter and said "You wanna know who that person is?" You managed to say a strained "W-who?". Lucinda pulled back and smiled at you and said "Well it's obviously you! Duh! Who else could it be?"

You Cried even more, but a wide smile spread across your face. You and Lucinda embraced each other for awhile before she gave you a tissue to wipe your tear stained face. You smiled and said "I Like you too"

**********************************************************
Hellu! Sorry if it's weird or not, this was my first time to write
A girl x reader so sorry if it's not good! :) Please request in the request thingy
It would help me remember XDD anyway, hope you liked this one :3