Epilogue - Part 2

Sexy lingerie?

Sexy lingerie?

Check.

Red lipstick?

Check.

No babies in a one-mile radius?

Also check.

I fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror for the last time as I stared at my reflection. I was slightly apprehensive, but tried to brush it off.

It had been a while since I had dressed up like that for Taehyung. Between finding a new house for us and taking care of Taeyang we barely had time for any romantic moments.

And I have to say, I needed him bad.

So I decided. The drought ends tonight.

I dimmed the lights, put candles around the room to make the ambiance more sexy. Also I got some chocolate and strawberries, his favorite fruit. A nervous knot formed in my stomach as I tried to picture his reaction once he got home.

I heard the front door open and then close with a thud. Finally, he's home. I tip-toed to ease the bedroom door open, ready to surprise him.

"Y/N?" he called out.

"I'm upstairs!" I replied, doing my best to mask my excitement. I faked a cough. "I'm not feeling very well. I think I might be coming down with the flu."

"I'll be right there." He announced. His footsteps echoed throughout the house as I listened to my pulse pound in my temples. I sprinted for the bed, throwing myself on the mattress, and waited for him.

"Do you want me to get you anything-" the door swung open and he came in.

The next second his eyes widened and he choked up at the sight of me. His surprise morphed into a suggestive smirk.

"The flu, huh?" he asked, a devilish glint sparkling in his orbs.

"That may have been a lie," I smiled seductively, gliding my fingertip on the bed sheets. "Won't you join me?"

Taehyung ventured into the room, hands stuffed in the pockets of his jeans. His eyes surveyed mine defiantly as they drank me in. He came to a halt right before the bed, leering down on me.

"Good girls aren't supposed to be telling lies."

The thought of his skin on mine excited me enough for me to play along with his seductive banter.

I reached out and splayed a hand over his chest, tracing down the distance between his collarbone and his lower abdomen.

"I've been waiting for you." I husked, feeling him stiffen underneath my touch. "I need you."

I clearly saw how his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped. His gaze was locked, fixated on me only.

Instead of reaching down to touch me, he stepped away, leaving me to stare at him in confusion. He walked up to an arm chair across the room and installed himself on it, putting one ankle over his knee.