- eleven -

Jimin:

"hey how are u? didn't see you at work today. is your car ok?"

Ugh. The guy who had stirred this mess himself.

Me:

"yeah, just feeling under the weather a little bit today. decided to go home. the car is alright, thank you for everything"

Jimin:

"why, what is it? Is it boyfriend problems?"

Me:

"why, do you care? what's it to you?"

I clenched my jaw and repressed the instinct to curse him. But then I thought, it wasn't Jimin's fault I had got myself into this mess. This one was all on me. I didn't need to be mean to him.

Jimin:

"I could help you with those, you know."

Okay, that one was totally unnecessary.

Me:

"no, thank you"

Jimin:

"why not though? we don't need to tell Taehyung."

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

Did he know?

How did he know? Did Taehyung tell him? Are they playing some kind of sick joke on me?

Me:

"i don't know what you're talking about."

Jimin:

"you really don't? you mean he still hasn't tried to... possess you?"

I bit my lip. Was this for real? But then no, I thought. Jimin's words sounded all so true.

Me:

"what are you trying to say? just say it."

Jimin:

"there's no need to play dumb with me, sweetie. tell me, did he already start to overreact? manipulate you into feeling guilty over nothing? did he start to change his attitude in the blink of an eye, hot the one minute, cold the other? treat you like you're his property? or did he go even further?"

Me:

"what do you mean, further?"

Jimin:

"oh, I'll let that be a surprise for you. taehyung always leaves the most twisted shit for last, it's the cherry on his cake."

I couldn't believe my eyes. What sick shit had I gotten myself into?

I instinctively looked around my car. I felt that someone was watching me even though I was completely alone in the parking lot.

I nearly jumped with fear when the phone in my hands buzzed again.

Jimin:

"you know, you won't have to worry about that shit with me, babe. i'll let you be as free as a bird."

I typed my last message to Jimin before I drove as fast as I could out of the company's parking lot.

Me:

"I need to talk to you."

author's note:

okayyy, this one's about to become messy ;) have a piece of this perfection before going to the next chapter: