- three -

Taehyung rushed into the club, panting. He didn't even know why he had come there so hurriedly. His sport-coupe Mercedes brought him there in nearly five minutes – when normally it would take around twenty.

"Good evening, Mr Kim," the hostess greeted him. "Do you want another table or you shall sit with your friends?"

"I'm fine, thank you," Taehyung replied and passed her by as if she was a ghost, leaving her surprised and taken aback. He entered the dark and noisy club and took a look around. He glanced with at the dancefloor full of sweaty bodies bouncing against each other and eyes that were glaring with intoxication and dizziness.

BTS rarely had the opportunity to go out clubbing but when they did, he hated every part of it. He hated the unventilated space, the smell of lust and alcohol in the air.

Hastily, he made his way right to the VIP zone where the other members were, his eyes unwittingly searching through the club for a black dress and golden hair.

"Taehyung, my man!" a tall blonde boy greeted him with a handshake that seemed quite familiar to both of them. Taehyung was happy to see his good friend Baekhyun. He was his closest friend outside of BTS. "What brings you here? The other members said you weren't coming. It's not your favourite place, I know." Baekhyun raised his brows, surprised.

"Couldn't sleep." Taehyung replied shortly. "Gotta go, see you later?"

The blonde boy nodded and Taehyung went on to the table that was three or four steps higher than the others. BTS were partying hard already, as he could see. Hoseok had switched to "dance machine" mode and was showing his moves in all of their glory, while Jin was drunkenly trying to copy them resulting in only him and the other boys laughing their asses off. Yoongi was sitting quietly and scrolling on his phone, but still raising his head from time to time, enjoying the party. Namjoon and Jungkook were casually chatting in English with two girls from a fellow idol group who seemed to be amazed by the two's fluent English.

"So that's was I'm saying, the BBMAs were no big deal..." Namjoon bragged proudly while the girls chuckled. "Hey, Tae's here! Let's raise our glass to that because probably we won't see him at a club again anytime soon!" The leader laughed and poured everyone another round of whiskey.

"Kim Taehyung in the flesh! And in a club! I can't believe it, someone pinch me." Jimin exclaimed behind Taehyung's back. "To what do we owe the pleasure?" He grinned sarcastically, earning an annoyed huff from Taehyung.

"Watch your mouth, Chim-Chim, or the dumbbells would accidentally fall on your head the next time we're in the gym." Taehyung grinned. "Anyway, I see you struck out with your target tonight, or is she lying around somewhere in the back, after you've used her like you do with all your dolls?"

Jimin threw his head back in a fit of laughter and put his hand Taehyung's shoulder. The two of them  would bicker often but it was never out of malice.

"I didn't make a move. See, I knew that if I said I would you'd come right away."

Taehyung's eyes widened. He couldn't understand what surprised him more – the fact that his friend lied to him or the fact that he felt a slight relief at the fact that Jimin didn't try to conquer the mysterious girl.

"You're such an asshole, you know that?" Taehyung hissed. Jimin put his hand around his shoulder and turned him around. Taehyung's eyes fell on the girl with hair like a golden waterfall. She was sitting by two other girls, probably her friends, quietly typing something in her phone.

"Look at her. So beautiful. She's a ten."

Taehyung's breathing became irregular as he watched her drink out of the glass in her hand. He felt intoxicated but he hadn't had a drop of alcohol and was sober as hell. This girl was doing something to him even from a distance. He wanted to get close, to stare into those earthy eyes. He yearned to touch the soft skin on her thighs, beautifully shaped by her tight black cocktail dress. He shook his head and tried to look away but Jimin held his head in her direction.