Chapter 1: My Heart

Ok so this is the first Chapter of My new story "I Love You Too Much to Give Up Now"

So I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks don't forget to vote comment and fan!

--------------------------------

------------------------------------

Chapter 1: My Heart

I love him, it's undeniable. Every single day I remind myself that it will never be possible for us to be something. I feel like I lost something I won't ever have, and it taunts me. I'm forced to see what is never going to be mine. Sam was my best friend. I didn't want to love him, but he was just too irresistible. He always had a girl on his arm; it was a constant cycle of break up, meet another girl, and start over. Every other day I would walk up to him and the new girl. I called them all by the same name and that was one-day. I called them that because they would only last about a day or so before breaking up with him. They only wanted one thing, and that was to get in bed with him

All these girls are sluts. They don't know how to keep their vaginas on check. He's been heartbroken so many times... I can't count how many times this has happened in the past year. He has only deeply fallen in love three times and those girls have lasted almost 7 months with him before either cheating on him or dumping him because they were bored. I know that if I ever have the chance to be with someone like Sam, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

My name is Eric Christopher Morales and I'm 16 years old. My best friend Samuel Cordero is 16 years old as well. We both go to Westfront High School. Sam has been my best friend since second grade. He was new to school and people were picking on him because he slipped in some mud on our way to class from recess. I told everyone to shut up and leave. I helped him to the restroom to help get him clean and we have been best friends ever since.

He and I had a special bond. He is like the brother I've always wished for. I have two older sisters who are 25 and 24; they live on their own, so it's as if I'm the only child. I have a few classes with Sam and I have track with him. We're both on the cross country team but he's also in football. I'm in ASB and yearbook because I'm not the athletic type. I don't like sports very much but I love running. It's my way of overcoming all my stress and pain.

I've been in love with Sam since 7th grade. Four years now, and I still haven't gotten over it.

I'm bisexual and proud of it. Sam knows because he found out by looking through my stuff and finding a note that I passed to my girl best friend Stephanie. She knew I was bi and in love with him but I had never told her. She had figured it out just by seeing the way I acted with him. I had never assumed that it was noticeable but as I've now figured out, her gay-dar is in perfect condition. She is good at spotting out potential gays and bi people. Even lesbians. She's bi to so she would know.

She and I had every class together except for track. She is so pretty, too. I'm really surprised she doesn't have a boy chasing after her. She's the type of girl who knows what's good and bad for her, but lately she has been changing and not so much in a good way. I saw her on my way to fourth holding onto some guys hand and then hugging him goodbye. I followed her until we both entered the same Algebra 2 class. We had both failed geometry our freshman year so we were a year behind. Sam, too. But come to think of it I didn't see him.

His backpack was hanging on his chair next to mine but I didn't see it. I sat down and so did Stephanie. She sits right behind me.

"My love? Who was that guy?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes to her hands. Ever since 9th grade we've called each other 'love'. It's nothing romantic, it's just a nickname. Except when I'm chasing her. Then she's Stephanie.

"Just some guy that I like. And I think he likes me." She said smiling her braces at me. She looks so cute with her braces.

"How long have you *known* him?"

"For a few months now, but nothing serious has happened up until today..." She said smiling and looking at her hands.

"So that's why you were hugging him and holding his hand!" I was smiling, excited for her.

"Yeah," she laughed. "Look." She pulled up her sleeve; it had my initials and the date me and her started calling each other "Love".

"Aw, I love you my love." I gave her a hug and I looked for a black marker in my backpack. I found one and did the same.

"Look." I poked her and she smiled when she saw my arm.

"Yay!" She said, clapping.

I looked back and he walked in. His beautiful golden blonde hair and his hazel eyes made me melt. I loved everything about him. His muscles that weren't bulging but weren't small either. He was about a head taller than me. Everything about him made me smile, especially when he smiles at me.

"Hey." He said slightly punching my shoulder.

"Hey" I said looking down.

"What's up?" I said to him closing my binder.

"Nothing just here bored." He grabbed my arm.

"Aww man I see how it is." He said throwing my arm.

"What? I'll put your name there if you want hahaha. But I don't think I can remember what day since second grade." I said laughing.

"Hey Sammy." Stephanie said hugging him.

"You guys wanna go see a movie later?" I asked both of them.

"Sure."They said at the same time.

"I'll pick take you home after Steph." He said looking at Stephanie. He picks me up and takes me home in the morning and after school. I love it.

Ok well I hope you guys liked the first Chapter of my new story!:) I'm so happy and inspired since my votes skyrocketed for my other story soooo

Ima try to make this next chapter awesome thnx! Vote Comment and Fan!!!!!!