Chapter Seventy-Five.

Dear Stormi Parker-Lovato.

Our beautiful baby is here. She finally is. It's been 2 weeks, so everything's still a little fresh. We haven't posted on social media about her yet, we've been silent for just over 2 weeks. Demis labour was very long but the delivery was quite quick. I honestly don't think I've met anyone as beautiful as Stormi. She is everything and Demi, god. I'm so proud of her, seeing her go through that really... Stormi is definitely going to be our only child. To be honest, I didn't think I'd connect with her because I didn't carry her you know, but Demi has included me in everything makes sure she'll know I'm her mother also from a young age... She's amazing.

Liked by ddlovato, kyliejenner, and 4,764,888 others

sophiajrlovato dear stormi parker-lovato, you look at me with half closed eyes, as if to pierce my soul. the sounds you makes are strong and firm for one just moments old, with skin still soft from life's ordeal. you muscle up a whine, your small fingers reach, and wrap around mine. for life's begun, and all is new. you have many things to learn, but right not right now. you'll always be a blessing, a real chance for me to heal. i will protect you with my life.

My wife, the ordeal you went through to bring our little joy into the world, I'll never forget. I wished I could've taken the pain away, but I think we both know, it was worth it. our little bundle of joy, looking every bit like you. I thank god for blessing me with you, but two of you? im so lucky. thank you for everything, thank you for choosing me, thank you for marrying me. most of all, thank you for creating this beautiful human. you told me 2 years would be enough if you got to make me smile, you've been doing that since the day we met. i adore you more than words.

p.s. stormi parker-lovato. 8lb10Oz. 21.09.20.
demi and stormi are doing well. we are so incredibly happy, i can't express it. pls send demi all the love. stormi is beautiful. demi is beautiful. jax, batman and ella love her. im so so happy. i hope you can accept my time away from my music right now, I can assure you I'm still writing, i already have 3 songs written for stormi and she's only two weeks old 🥴. i love you guys, we're doing great 🤍🤍🤍.

View all 205,376 comments.
kyliejenner isn't she gorgeous??? can't wait to meet her 🤍 super proud of you demi and congrats 🤍🖤
ddlovato thank YOU. without you, i wouldn't be where i am today. without you, our baby girl wouldn't be sleeping on your chest right now. without you, I'd be nothing. i want you today, tomorrow, forever. our family is complete. stormi already adores you, from the moment she opened her eyes. she knows your her mommy too. i love you sophia lovato. now I'm ugly crying 🥺💗💗💗

I think we can all agree my family is complete. "baby?" I hear softly "mhm" I reply tiredly "stormi has thrown up on your shirt and fallen asleep in it" she giggles, I frown and look down, i tiredly laugh "We should give her a bath, before bed, I'm gonna take a shower after" I say, Demi nods "I can bathe her and you shower if you want my love, I know you have done her feeds the last 3 nights, it's time I take over" She speaks "I don't want you to overwork yourself baby, you had a hard time" I say softly, so she doesn't misunderstand me "but I'm okay babe, I can bathe her and do some night feeds while you get some sleep" She says. I frown and she smiles and pecks my lips "i can't believe she is now known to the world, does that mean we have to have visitors?" I whine, Demi bursts out laughing as I grab my stuff from the en suite "I mean we've not introduced her in person yet, my parents have met her and so have yours but not our friends" I hear Demi say, I nod agreeing "I just love our bubble, it's been so nice to truly be at home with you both and this experience is amazing, being a mom is beautiful" I say, Demi puts her hands round my waist "I adore you Sophia, I wouldn't wanna do this with anyone else. You're mine and I am yours" She whispers before kissing my lips "We'll start arranging stuff tomorrow" I say, she nods and I walk into the other room to shower.

Once I'm done, I walk through and Demi's singing to Stormi, I smile as I peak my head through, Stormi doesnt cry in the bath which is great, baths are always nice after a long day. I change into my bedtime clothes as I go into the en suite to Demi "Oh look baby, it's mommy, how about you let mommy dry you up and change you while I clean up" Demi says in a baby voice, I smile and laugh as Demi passes her to me. I miss her cheeks and lay her on our bed before drying her and changing her into her night clothes. I put some baby cream on her knees before finally buttoning her baby grow up. Demi is already sat in bed now, and I turn around and sit next to her. I lay Stormi in my lap and Demi smiles lovingly. The dogs lay at the bottom of the bed while I speak sweet nothings to Stormi "I love you and your mommy so much baby" I say to her, Demi smiles and rests her head on my shoulder. "you're so cute" Demi laughs "Can you believe the couple we were two years ago? Gosh, look at us now" Demi says, I nod proudly "We sure have grown up. I've learnt to let you in and I've learnt that your love is eternal" I say, Demi pecks my cheek before we continue the show.

I can't say life is bad because it's perfect. I have an amazing career, a beautiful wife, a beautiful daughter and a beautiful family who love me very much. I can't want for anything. I don't want for anything. My heart is full, everything has been perfect. The day I met Demi my life because perfect. I'm finally happy...

And I know Paris would be happy.

- The End.

!Hi People!

Gosh, it's been some time?? Well I didn't want to leave this unfinished. I'm 20 now, I started this book a very long time ago, I've made friends from this and I'm so grateful. I appreciate all the support you guys have given me, all the love and encouragement, it means the world. However, eras end and people grow and as of right now I am into much more mature writing, I adored writing this book, it really got me into writing. Even if it was fictional and about Demi Lovato. If I ever release a book, I'll make sure to say I started here haha.

Thank you for reading this and following it's journey.

Again, for one last time show me some real love and comments haha! I'll reply to them all.

All my love, ALWAYS, M x