Chapter Thirty - Three...

Do you remember?

I look towards Sophia "You were, yes" I reply to her "What happened? Wheres the baby?" She asks frantically "Y-You terminated the baby, you didn't want to become a parent, you said you weren't ready yet and you cheated on me" I reply looking away "I-I think I remember, I was distraught, Marissa hated me, you hated me" She says sadly "I didn't hate you, I was upset yet but I never hated you, nor did Marissa, it was a mistake, we moved past it" I reply, she grabs my hand "I'm so sorry" She whispers to me, I shake my head "I forgive you, trust me you made it very easy to forgive you" I reply, she frowns at me but soon catches on to what I was saying, she blushes and looks away... "I feel like parts of my memory are coming back but then at the same time it isn't" She says "I remember Kim, briefly" I hear her say "Kim? What about Matthew, Kehlani" I ask, she nods "I remember Matthew he's in my house for Harry Potter and Kehlani because she kept flirting with you when you were performing" She says, I laugh "Lauren she was your ex right?" She asks, I nod "But we, didn't we make out and she found out?" She asks eyebrows furrowing "We did, then you and I had an argument and we didn't talk for a little while until we met up and well here we are" I reply, only telling her the truth.

A/N - Sophia's Point Of View is back.

2 Weeks Later - Court Hearing.

I wake up and look at the clock 9:23 it reads, I look at the bottom of my feet and see Jax, Batman and Ella laying there all cuddled up together, I look over and notice Demi has gone, I frown before grabbing my phone I see Demi's texted me.

Demi Lovato - Hey baby, I had to go leave early for an interview, I'll be back for around 11am for the hearing x

I smile and stretch before quickly doing my routine and getting myself ready for the hearing today. I'm not happy nor pleased to see the person that could've taken my life but I need him to see what he did to me. I change the bandaid on my wound before letting my hair drop over it covering up the white of the bandaid. I hear Demi's door open and close and I know she has arrived back as its 10:56am. The dogs chase towards the door as I stand looking at myself through the mirror, soon enough I feel hands wrap around me and a small kiss on my shoulder, I smile and look at her through the mirror "Are you ready?" She asks me, I nod before turning towards her.

"All rise" States the male, we all stand before the judge before being told to be seated "Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Calling the case of the people of the State of California versus Kasey Richards. Are both sides ready?" The judge speaks. "Ready for the people, your honour" States the District Attorney, the public defender repeats his words. "Your honour and ladies and gentlemen of the jury: the defendant has been charged with the crime of attempted murder against Miss Sophia Parker. The following day the defendant was arrested whilst at his house. The defendant's fingerprints were on the firearm used to harm Miss Parker. The evidence I present will prove to you that the defendant is guilty as charged" I hear the Deputy District Attorney say. Demi places her hand in mine giving it a light squeeze, I look towards my parents who are in the same position as me and Demi. "So Mr Richards, please stand and give your point" I hear the judge speak, my eyes divert to him and he takes the box "I had my eyes on you for a while, I had watched what you did, spoke to you every time you walked by until I saw you with a girl walking to your gym, I saw her hand locked into yours, do you know how bad that hurt me?" He speaks, I frown "Do you know how bad it hurts getting shot? You shot me for no reason, I did nothing to you, absolutely nothing to you" I say standing "Miss Parker, please be seated" I hear the judge say. I follow his orders and watch the hearing unfold, hearing more of his messed up story, hearing the judge completely rip him to shreds. I feel warm tears fall down my face and Demi rests her hand on my thigh. We go into a short interval while the jury decide his verdict. I sit tapping my foot "Will the defendant rise?" I hear. I see him stand " Will the Jury foreperson please stand?" Says the judge, a woman stands and she clears her throat "Do you find the defendant Mr Kasey Richards, Guilty or Not Guilty of Attempted Murder?" The Judge asks, I hold my breath "Guilty" She states "And do you find the defendant Mr Kasey Richards, Guilty or Not Guilty of having a firearm under the age" The judge again asks "Guilty" She replies, I let out a breath I had been holding for way to long. The judge bangs the hammer "Mr Kasey Richards will be found Guilty and sentenced to a minimum of 15 years in imprisonment for the attempted murder of Sophia Parker, and will serve an extra 3 years imprisonment for having a firearm under the age of the state law" She bangs her hammer and he is led away, I feel relief and I feel myself start to cry "It's over baby, it's okay" I hear Demi whisper. She moves my hair out of the way and I face her, I kiss her lips and she pulls away whispering sweet words. We stand up and I hug my parents before thanking our lawyer.

I lean my head back in Demi's car and she looks at me "Are you good baby?" She asks "I'm okay, I'm just relieved" I reply, I look at her and her eyes are focused on the road, I look out of the window and we pull up to the restaurant, I unclip my seatbelt and Demi meets me round my side, I step out of the car and we entwine hands, I let my hair fall in front of my face and I move closer to Demi. We push ourselves through the paparazzi and meet Kehlani, Lauren Jauregui, and Matthew at the table. I sit next to Demi and Kehlani while Lauren and Matthew face us. I engage in their conversations but not really that interested "Are you going on tour with Demi, Soph?" I hear Lauren ask, I look up and nod "I'm going to be with the Cast On Tour before the shows with Mike, I want to use the opportunity to expand the charity" I say, Demi smiles at me and I look back down on my phone. We order our food "Hey, are you good?" I hear Kehlani say, I look at her and smile "Today's been overwhelming" I reply, she nods and wraps her arm around me. I go closer to her and see Demi's eyes divert to us, and Kehlani puts her hands up "Sorry sorry" I hear her say, I start laughing and Keh starts chuckling. I lean forward to sip my drink "Baby do you have my pills, my neck hurts" I ask, she nods and gets them for me, I take them before handing her the packet back. I rest my hand on her leg and lean into her "Are you okay?" She asks, I nod "I'm so hungry" I say looking down at her pants, she starts laughing and to my surprise our food comes shortly after... Damn

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I enjoy writing boring chapters which scares me but I will definitely not be doing them often, it's just to break the story up a little.

Who's enjoying the TMYLM tour so far? I can't believe the first leg is almost over, 8 shows left!! 

VOTE and comment any ideas or suggestions you have, I am open to them.

All the love, M x