Chapter Two.

The Morning After the Night Before.

I wake up at 10:30am to a banging headache. I also hear someone banging on the door, can my parents not answer it, fuck. I walk down the stairs, and answer it and to my luck it's Marissa "Hey" She says loudly with coffee in her hand "Stop shouting" I reply, she chuckles and walks through to my kitchen. "Why did you leave last night?" She asks. I sigh "I made out with your best friend, I drank way more than I ever expected, I was completely out of control, oh and I made out with your best friend" I reply. "What's wrong with Demi? She was very fond of you, and she thought you felt the same" She says, I groan "Nothing is wrong with Demi, apart from the fact she's in a life I don't want to be in. I don't ever want to see myself on front of Magazines for making out with Pop-star Demi Lovato, never. Please make it very clear it was a drunken kiss and nothing will come of that" I state clearly. She nods in agreement to the last part "You know Demi doesn't really like that life much anyway, you guys could be great friends" She states "I don't want to be friends" I reply sternly "You're friends with Fifth Harmony" She replies "That's different I grew up with Lauren" I say, she finally drops the situation and we move on. When my parents arrived home I get exactly what I expected to be told what I did was wrong and that I shouldn't do it again until I'm legal. Which I waste no time in agreeing with them.

Monday July 21st 2017 - Second Meeting with Demi.

I drove to the Gym to begin Boxing and then I have a Gymnastics show, my work out is pretty intense but I don't really mind it. I begin training with my personal trainer and as I'm facing the door I notice two people come in, again celebrities, I sigh and just focus on doing my workout. The trainer tells me to take 5 and in that moment I notice exactly who the people were. I ignore them both and grab my water I sit down and begin scrolling through my Instagram feed "Hey, remember me, stranger?" I hear the voice say, I roll my eyes "Not really... who are you again?" I reply, she looks to see if I'm being serious or not. She lets out a small laugh and sits next to me "Demi, not to be rude but I really don't want to be friends or start any friendship or relationship considering what happened last night" I say, in quite a harsh tone. "Very keen on not being friends with me huh, Sophia?" She replies smiling "I do not want to be part of your lifestyle, ever okay" I say "and Demi, stop riding my cousins dick about our make out, I don't want to be friends, that was a mistake. I'm sorry" I say. I go back to training until around 2:35pm.

July 21st - Stop Showing up Where I am - 3rd Meeting with Demi.

I drive home, grab my Gymnastics bag before going to the show. I feel I can express myself a lot in Gymnastics so I like to do it as much as I can. I prepare for the show backstage, stretching my body so I don't get a strain performing. "Sophia Jessica - Rose Parker" I walk onto the floor before bowing in front of my judges and guests. I begin my routine to Sam Smiths - Too Good at Goodbyes and finishing on Justin Bieber's - Friends. I smile and bow again before walking off, that was by far one of my best performances and I am very happy with it. I wait for my score to be given which too my luck is pretty high scoring. I smile and my coach congratulates me. I see Marissa walk down "Hey kid, that was amazing! I loved that so much" She says smiling ecstatically. "Yeah, that was a great performance Sophia, I know we got off to a bad start but please give me a chance, I am different to normal celebrities, I promise" I hear Demi say, I roll my eyes "Thank you both very much and Demi, I will do my best in thinking about your offer. That life is completely disregarded for me and I am also leaving for New York in a few months" I state. Marissa looks at me "What?" She replies shocked by my confession "Yeah, I'm moving in with James for a little while and I am hoping to perhaps write a book and become a writer, of course only for pleasure. I'll find a decent, well paid job to satisfy my needs while over there, but until that happens James was more than ecstatic to take my offer" I smile "You can't just leave your parents, Soph. They would miss you terribly they barely see James now so not seeing you also may destroy them a little" I smile at her thought "They would most definitely see me every family occasion, every thanksgiving, every birthday, every holiday. I won't completely shut them down like James has" I reply, making my point crystal clear. I see her nod letting the subject go.

Once arriving home, I mainly spend the rest of my day drinking flavoured tea and writing a novel about my life... I haven't thought of the name yet, perhaps something that's unique to me but it's going to fit everything that's happening around me, you know? I had a few ideas but only one has stuck with me. That's Concentrate, mainly because I want to concentrate on the important things in life and not get distracted by other people. I hope that makes sense...

!A/N¡
Hey! Here's the second update I promised. I am really liking the storyline of this book and I have many ideas for it. I am always open to new ideas so comment them below.

Remember to vote, it means a lot and I class it as appreciation.

All love, M x