The Elvish Change

Prologue:

Ahhh. The life of a normal person in a normal town. Sitting at my shop waiting for customers to buy meats and leather I hunted and skinned myself.

Yeah, skandorian is quite a town in 100 DA in the world, Mothartaria. My town has a blacksmith, inn, some shops, walls as defense, jail, barracks, houses and probably the two most unnormal things in the town is the castle and the Victorians territory.

The castle holds many treasures and obviously King Laterate. He is a very mean leader and has went through about 7 servants, because his punishments are lethal.

But the Victorians are worse. They think they can go around and take stuff because they are stronger than everyone else. They train everyday for no reason; they don't even fight in battles. They are just bullies. Like once when I was on a hunt I was about to shoot a deer but Lyia the Huntress shot the deer first. She told me to leave, because it was her territory. Well I left; I wouldn't dare fight a Victorian. If I mess with one I get all of them.

My life changed by one person though, and I am not talking about love. I mean he changed everyone's life in Skandorian. His name was Landor the Elf.

-------------------------------------------

hey,

Here is my first story and I know the prologue has no action but I thought it was necisary(I know it's spelt wrong, I tried to spell it correct for a minute)

Don't worry the first chapter has a death.

I am not expecting you to comment on the the prologue with that little info but stay tuned.

At some points it may sound like skyrim too. Because if you didn't notice I was sorta describing white run. Not completely but you got the idea if you play the game.

Btw the other posts will be longer, but it's the prologue. So If your wondering why it's so short calm down.