Chapter 24

Short chapter :/ please don't shoot me but I like where this is going :)

Tony's P.O.V

All throughout soundcheck, Jaime has been acting weird around me and he seems closer to Carson ever since she went missing.

This morning when I woke up I had to leave Carson on the couch in the back of the sleeping with sirens bus and I noticed that Jaime was on the bus too.

I looked at him and he had a massive smile on his face and he was looking at something infront of the stage.

I followed his eyes and it just so happens that he was staring at Carson who was dancing along to jaimes bass and they were smiling at eachother.

I don't know why this got to me so much but it was annoying the crap out of me that he was getting attention from her and I wasn't.

And I'm her boyfriend.

I know I shouldn't be overreacting this situation but I can't help think that something is going on between them.

I finished my soundcheck and gave the guitar tech my guitar. I walked off the stage and down to where Carson was dancing and singing.

"Hey!" I said and she jumped at my voice.

"Oh, hey Tony!" She said and kissed my cheek. All of the worries I had before had slipped away but they did to soon because Carson bent over and held her stomach.

"I have to go to the bathroom" she ran off to the block of toilets and the rest of they guys stood next to me and we watched as she entered the block.

"Dude, what's happened?" Vic said and I shrugged.

"I don't know man but she just ran off, she looked really pale" I said and they just nodded but Jaime had a look that I could not read on his face.

Jaime pulled me aside from the guys and scratched his neck.

"Um, I know you guys did it last night, did you um, use protection?" He seemed so awkward but now that he mentioned it. I did. So what is wrong?

"Yeah I um, did Jaime." His face turned so pale and before he ran off he said, "I'm sorry" and he ran to the toilets Carson was at.

"Why the hell is he sorry?" I muttered to myself as I ran back to the bus.

Carsons P.O.V

This can't be happening right now. I tried to push all my thoughts away while I was hydro pumping the contents of my stomach out of my face.

I saw Jaime kneel down beside me and rub circles into my back.

"I don't know what to do Jaime" I cleaned my self up and cried into his shoulder.

"Tony and I used protection last night b-but" she was trying to say something but she couldn't speak.

"But what" i wiped the tears away from her eyes and she sniffled the un spilled ones away.

"But you and I didn't"

Jaimes P.O.V

Tony is going to kill me. What am I supposed to do if Carson is pregnant. With MY baby?! Will she still want it?

I had so many things swirling around in my heads and I was starting to get a headache.

"I'm so sorry Carson" she just shook her head and pulled me into a hug.

"It's not your fault. It's both of ours. We both knew I am dating Tony but we decided to do it without think of the consequences. I'm sorry for leading you on but the other night, I meant it when I said I like you."

She was trying to explain to me everything and I was still questioning everything.

"Me too. But you're with Tony and I never should have gone that far." I tried reasoning with her but she tried to blame it on herself.

"I think we should just tell him the truth and if he doesn't want anything to do with me then fine, I'll leave everyone's lives forever but I'm not sure how he will react with you since you are best friends and in a band together." I nodded taking in all her words.

"I don't want you out of my life though" she looked at me with a small smile and I kissed her forehead.

"I think we should get you back to the bus because I have to be on stage in fifteen minutes." She nodded her head and we walked back to the bus smelling like vomit and with faces stained with tears.

So when people were trying to guess who unknown was, they said either Jacky or Jacob but your forgetting that they died at the beginning....