Chapter 12

Please read the end authors note :)

Carson's P.O.V

I jolted awake with a scream, feeling the beads of sweat falling from my forehead. I looked around my room and was confused for a minute but then it clicked.

I wasn't old, and married to tony perry, I didn't have three kids, I haven't even met pierce the veil.

I looked at my calendar and saw the date '5th of May 2017' I sighed and got out of my creaky old bed.

It didn't feel like a dream, it just felt too real.

It's strange to think that everything that is happening now, happened in my dream so I decided to just go off of what I saw in my dream.

I wore the same clothes and had my hair and make up the same way, covering the purple bruises from Alana.

I texted Sophia exactly like I had in the dream and so far it was all matching up and it was like I was re living my dream.

Sophia, Jacob, Jacky and I walked to school like normal and made our way to the tree. We sat at the base of the tree like in my dream and just because of that I have kept my distance from Jacky.

I looked up from the ground I was tearing grass out of and saw the black van parked next to the tree. This happened in my dream and just as I was thinking of that none other than Vic, Mike, Jaime and Tony stepped out of the van and coughed at us, trying to get our attention.

I knew I was kind of shy in my dream so I just basically said what I said in my dream. All of it went well and I was sitting in the grass staring at Tony. Just like in my dream.

"Can I ask you something?" He said and I urged him to go on.

"Well, not to sound creepy and all but I had the craziest dream last night and you were in it." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, that's weird because I dreamed about you too but not like the sort of dreams fangirls have, it was kind of like real life." I said trying to not sound weird and I saw his eyes widen.

"Did by any chance you save me from an alley way and beat up a guy?" I said and if it were even possible his eyes got even bigger.

"Yeaaaah" he said, dragging out the words.

"Should we just play out the dream like we saw it or do something different because so far everything I saw in that dream has come true..." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"So if I remember correctly I think you guys stay on our bus van thing and you wake everyone up, while I am watching ninja turtles." He said and I nodded once again.

"I think I have to keep my distance from Jacky...if these dreams are coming true, I don't want to be kidnapped by him." I whispered to him so Jacky couldn't hear.

We all helped set up the hall Mexican style like in my dream and then went back to the bus to get ready for bed but I knew all to well that a game of truth or dare would come next.

The game happened like in my dream, Mike said he likes Sophia and jacky and I made out but I didn't enjoy it very much.

I just blushed and made him think I like him because I don't want to stuff up the dream.

We all went to bed and I was lying with Sophia. I knew that jacky would say he is cold and I kiss him again but I'm not going to.

Like I thought. He said it. I slid off the bed and onto the floor next to him with Sophia's blanket.

Instead of looking up at him and spilling my feelings to him I placed my head in his chest and pretended to be asleep until I could feel him breathing steadily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was the same, I screamed at Sophia and Jacob to wake up and had a pillow thrown in my face.

I heard Jaime, Mike and Vic say exactly what they said in the dream and then I heard Tony scream out to everyone to be quite because he was watching ninja turtles.

Then, I got 'scared' by Jaime, got dressed and it was now time to face the day that is the concert. The night before, I had sung with Sophia who wa s on the drums and Vic wanted me to sing with him.

And I was going to do it.

So how did you like the sudden plot twist!!! It was all a dream...or was it?! I have decided to keep this going due to the fact I have just had and explosion of ideas for this story.:)

I hope you like it !!!