Chapter 10

Jakes P.O.V

She's going to make it. I know she will.

I was holding a lifeless looking Leia in my arms and I refused to het her go.

The one thing telling me she was alive was the fact her hand he squeezing mine and there were tears running down her cheeks.

I hadn't realised all of the sirens and smoke surround me because I couldn't think or do anything straight.

I felt a weight on my shoulders then I felt myself being lifted up away from Leia.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed and slugged against the persons grip around my body.

The let go and I saw it was Dad. "I can't leave her, she means the world to me" I said as I cried into his shoulder.

"We won't, she is strong like Carson and if I know Carson as well as I think I do then I know she will get through this.

I looked around at all the people I recognised as the people who left to find Alex as well as some un familiar faces too.

Finally I saw Leia. She was put on a stretcher and getting wheeled into the back of an ambulance.

I looked at dad and he nodded for me to go to her before she gets taken away.

I saw Carson and Tony sitting in the back holding eachother as they cried. Tony noticed me holding her hand an motioned for me to ride with her. I didn't hesitate in hoping on and soon the doors closed and I felt the ambulance beginning to move.

*at the hospital*

She was sitting in a tangled mess of baby blue sheets and cord hanging from her body. She was alive and that's all that matters.

Just after we arrived all of the people from the house got help straight away. Apparently they had left as soon as we did, just incase something were to happen to us. I'm just glad no one has died.

I was currently sitting with dani and Lily in the small cafeteria eating diner that we never ended up having.

"You guys were really lucky." I said and they nodded. They had been the ones to follow me.

"We followed you when we smelt petrol from downstairs so we wanted to make sure nothing had leaked.

Since we were the first ones out, we didn't get burnt but Tay and Jordan got the worst damage out of all of us." They went on to explain how Tays hair caught on fire as well as the back of Jordan's shirt.

After finishing my meal I said goodbye to my sisters and went to go find Luke and Liam to see how they were holding up.

Everyone that was in the fire was in the same room. It was the accident and emergency room which was basically a massive building with only curtain separating the beds.

Everyone had opened theirs and had only left the end ones closed so the other people in the other room couldn't see them.

"Hey guys" I said as I went up to where they were standing. They were looking at Austin who ended up in a tiny little coma because of his heart. He should wake up soon though.

everyone seemed to be fine except Tay and Jordan but that's because they were in the actual hospital section getting fixed up and what not.

I went to leave the room to find Dani and Lily again when I bumped into a man in a black hoodie.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." I said looking down, not seeing who it was but saw dank and Lily walking in behind the person so I stayed in the room and walked over to my bed thing they made me use.

I looked at the hooded figure and shrugged it off. Prolly just another band dude visiting Mike and Dad or someone like that.

I thought he was visiting at first but he hasn't moved an inch since I ran in to him in the door way. Strange.

My thoughts were cut off when he walked in a straight line over to Carson's bed, not looking up once.

He leaned down and whispered something in her ear and she froze in her spot. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Or worse. Stiel.

Just as he looked up he gave a smirk, raising a gun and pulling the trigger.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN !!!!