Chapter 1

Carson's P.O.V

"hey guys! come get breakfast" I yelled from the kitchen as i placed five plates on the table.

Three small baddies and one heavily tattooed body ran around the corner and took their seats at the table.

"Morning mum." Luke, Leia and Liam chimed at the same time.

"Morning babe" Tony said and kissed my cheek.

We have been married for sixteen years and the love has never faded. Even with three children we manage to even it out.

Like I said when I had Leia, she is a daddy's girl. She also learnt how to play guitar from Tony endlessly teaching her new techniques and skills.

She has dark down hair, almost black hair and massive grey eyes. She is sixteen and she looks like she is 20 already.

Luke, got orange blonde hair and brown eyes. He had become a really good drummer and you can thank Mike for that.

Every time pierce the veil would practice their songs he would always be there listening to Mike playing his parts. He was also 16 like his sister but he was born only 2 minutes after.

Liam however is only 15. We decided to have another child after we got married and we did. Liam is taller than both Luke and Leia and I found that kind of funny.

I'm 5'8 now and Tony 6'0 so he got those jeans.

He found an interest in singing and have found a love for writing random songs and poems.

Vic and Austin have been teaching him different techniques with singing and Austin even taught him how to scream and in a matter of minutes Liam was almost as good as Austin.

"Ready to go back to school?" I asked and they nodded eagerly.

"Leia, within her first couple of minutes of school automatically became popular along side her brother and I was happy that they didn't have to go through everything that I had to endure in high school.

They finished their breakfast and piled the dishes into the sink.

"Bye guys." I said and shut the door behind them.

"I think I'm gonna call Jessica and hang out with her for a bit once the kids get home, they can hang out with Kate. Since you have studio work I need something to do for the time being." I said and say on the couch, turning on the TV to some random channel that was playing some shitty cartoon.

Leia's P.O.V

"I think we should start a band" I said and looked at the people sitting around me. Luke, Liam and Kate.

"I can play main guitar, Luke does sick percussion, Liam can scream like a boss and Kate can play bass like Jaime." I said and they all nodded.

"We should discuss this more after school. Wanna hang out?" I asked Kate and she nodded.

"I think mum was going by you place anyway so it should be all good." She said and I high fived her.

"Guys, look whose back." Liam said and pointed over at the four people walking into the cafeteria two of which were wearing skimpy outfits complete with cake faces full of make up.

"Ugh, why do the cannon and smith twins have to go here?" I groaned and leaned on my hand staring at Lindsay and Matthew cannon and their friends Robbie and Layla smith walk over to our group.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the kids with the emo parents. Have they killed themselves yet?! I wouldn't be surprised if they did, looking after you and all." She said giving me the dirtiest look you could imagine.

"Where's your mum? Whoring around out the back of clubs, paying guys to sleep with her. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another one of you to suddenly pop up out of no where." I said and high fived Liam.

She didn't have anything to say instead she just huffed and turned in her cheap ass heels and stormed off to another table with her group right behind her.

We didn't like them because first of all they made first year living hell and secondly our parents aren't on the best of terms.

My mum wouldn't say why but I can tell she just doesn't want us anywhere near them because she said and I quote, "they come from dangerous families" and I know straight away that if anything goes wrong it's the Smith and Cannons fault.

The end of day bell rang and the four is us ran home and by home I mean my place and down into the Pierce the veil Studio which gladly none was using. We sat in a circle and began getting stuff sorted out.

"Liam, do you have your song book?" I asked and he opened his bag pulling our a binder full of pages covered in words.

"Excellent, we have all the equipment we need down here and we can come in when ever we want just as long as we don't disrupt dads practices." I said and we all went back upstairs, grabbed some food and chilled in the studio for a while longer while we tried to figure out a band name.