Chapter 19

Carson's P.O.V

When Alice and I woke up we went to see if the guys had sleet on the falling in reverse bus but they didn't.

They were all laying scattered across the floor in their onesies fast asleep.

Today we were going to just hang out and check out wherever we are. Just like in the dream we went to get our hair done and get tattoos.

We were walking in the familiar section of shops looking for the hair salon when I stumbled across it.

"Found one!" I called to Alice who was looking at the tattoo and piercing shop next door.

"We can go there next if you want! I really want to add to my ink." I said and we walked into the hair salon. Everything was how I remember it, even the people which is a bit wired.

"What can I do for you today?" An overly happy middle aged man said.

"I wanted to get some colour put through my hair. I was thinking something that looks like fire, so a mix of reds, orange and yellows." I said, saying exact ally the same thing as in the dream. From then On, every thing was the same.

"Do you have a photo or a picture of something similar so I can get a better idea" he said with a smile.

I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of Hayley Williams' fire coloured hair.

"That is going to look great on you. Let me just go get the dye and we will get started right away." He said and walked off into a back room.

"What are you getting done?" I questioned Alice but I knew already.

"I'm keeping my blue but I need it evened out a lot so what about you?" She asked and I showed her the same picture of Hayley I showed the man.

"That will look amazing on you" she exclaimed and then our hairdressers came back into the room with a cart each which held bottles of multiple dyes.

Half way through the process, the hairdressers turned us around so we couldn't see out hair In the mirrors because we wanted it to be a surprise but I knew how my hair would look.

Alice and I turned around at the same time and gasped at our newly coloured hair.

"Thank you so much. It's amazing" I said and hugged the man. He smiled even wider and I handed him a twenty dollar note as a tip.

In the dream I had been given guts by the guys and Tay and Jenna but that never happened so I never got a hair voucher. Which meant alice and I payed for it but somehow alice was friends with the manager and we got it for free so. Yay.

We left the salon and walked into the tattoo place, getting matching star tattoos on our middle fingers to keep is calm when we need it.

After about 20 minutes we both were admiring our new tattoos.

"Now whenever I feel upset during the day, I can look at my hand and think of the stars." Alice said with a smile.

"Yeah. It's perfect and I love it a lot." I said and we skipped off back to the venue, taking selfies and laughing about random shit.

"Excuse me but you can't be back here-" tony was cut off when I looked up and his eyes went wide, just as I remember.

He pulled me into a kiss and I melted again this own.

"Your hair looks amazing. It's like your head is on fire. Your hair looks amazing too, Alice. It's like the ocean." Tony said and ruffled Alice's hair.

"Thank you tony." She said as she fixed her hair laughing.

"It's like fire and ice." Mike said as he came out from pierce the veils trailer.

"It is too" tony said and Alice and I just burst our laughing, with mike and tony soon joining in.

"Look at what else we got tony. We got matching tattoos." I said and jumped on his back, shoving my hand in his face.

"I know" He whispered and kissed me on the cheek. I heard the click of a camera and looked Alice who was innocently looking at the sky trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny. Make sure you send that to me okay." I said and fist bumped Alice.

We parted ways and walked onto our separate buses which happened to be next to each other.

I knew what was coming next. Vic was going to flip his shit because he thought I was some slut haha.

Tony must have remember and we smirked at eachother. I pulled my sunglasses down so he couldn't see my eyes and Tony and I started roughly making out infront of Vic.

"What he hell tony! Whose that?!" Vic yelled and I was trying not to laugh when Tony and I broke the kiss.

I nodded at Tony and he said what I remember he said. I was trying so hard not to laugh right now. Vics face was priceless.

"She's my new girlfriend." He said and from the corner of my eye I saw mike smirking and jaime and Vic with their mouths open.

"How can you do that to Carson!" Vic said, taking a step towards tony.

"Do what to me?" I said in a questioning tone and lifted my head up. He looks like a lost puppy.

"Fucking hell tony! You scared me.!" Vic laughed and pulled me into a hug, jaime doing the same.

"Your hair is like, woah" he said and was touching it as if to see if it is real.

"Hands off, she's mine." Tony said and we ran into the back lounge.

"We're going out tonight. Aaaaaaaaat 5:00" tony said and I nodded.

"Is it a date or," I said and he nodded. Tony said he wanted to take me out tonight in a date or some shit like that so I agreed.

And with that I left the back lounge to look for an outfit.

I'm just technically copying and pasting my chapters and then re writing them but only a couple of chapters :) more drama should happen in the next couple of chapters.