Chapter Fifteen: Penitent Woman

Hello everyone! Since its a holiday from work which I still don't know why, I would update!! I'm terribly sorry for updating so late and so slow. I will try my best to finish this story and hopefully, be able to update the new story which I know all of you would want to read....please bear with me, support me, and please, please don't leave me! Thanks guys! Enjoy reading this chapter and please tell me if there's anything you guys would like that I could give...I love you guys!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Wendy!”, Romeo caught her before she met the ground. “Are you okay?”

“Romeo-kun?”, Wendy mumbled.

“What is that?”, Kyouka asked. “How did you…”

“Milky Way”, Wendy replied.

“What?”

“It’s a dragon slayer secret art technique”, Wendy explained a she tried to stand with Romeo’s support. “I heard it….I heard your father’s voice. His remains were buried here”, Wendy asked.

“His remains?”, Kyouka was surprised. “That means, it’s not true that the council sentenced him to death…I see…that time…..it was father who protected me”

“Looks like your father is willing to protect you up to the end”, Romeo said.

“I was wrong…”, Kyouka cried once more. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry”, she meant it in general. “Father…I’m sorry”, she said.

“Kyouka-san…”, Wendy tried to get near her.

All their thoughts were suspended when they heard loud cracking sounds behind Kyouka. The barrier holding the mist was starting to break completely into pieces.

“The mist…it’s leaking out completely!”, Romeo said.

____________________________________________________________

“Erza!”, Gray and Juvia reunited with her.

“How are you guys?”, Erza asked.

“We managed to keep the town from being burnt. Those guys topped coming as well”, Gray explained.

“Erza-san, your wounds”, Juvia noticed her wounds from the fight.

“I’m fine. It’s not that serious”, she answered.

“Hey!!!”, Warren came over.

“Warren!”, they gasped in relief.

“Has anyone seen Natsu and the other already?”, Warren asked.

“Not yet. We haven’t seen the flare”, Gray said.

“That means Romeo and Wendy are still in there”, Erza said. “We have to go where they are”

____________________________________________________________

“Master!”, Fried and the other Raijinshu went over to him.

“How is it?”, Master Makarov asked.

“The Council wouldn’t suspect a thing but it will cause a commotion”, Evergreen said.

“Mirajane and the others were busy as well”, Fried said.

“First Master?”, Master Makarov looked at Mavis.

“Everything’s going according to plan. The Council will be distracted. It will give us some time but the most is an hour”, Mavis said.

“Gramps, have you heard anything from them yet?”, Laxus asked.