Chapter Nine: To Get Stronger Than Yesterday

Here's the new chapter everyone...I'll keep waiting for the comments okay??? Also, thanks for all the new friends I'm having....I feel so blessed and loved right now....anyway, can you guys share your ideas for me??? I don't actually know what you think of this story so far so it would really help me if I know....at least I would have an idea of what to do with this....I might have some typos so please mention them if you see them, I would love to change it in the future...I dedicate this to sergesalas....hey dear, I dedicated this to you because I think you might get some ideas about your own story...please take your time, I hope you'll be able to create your own great story....enjoy reading guys!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Lucy….Lucy…”

Lucy groaned and opened her eyes slowly. Natsu’s face came into view.

“What….”, Lucy tried to remember what happened to them. “Huh? Where are they?”

“They were gone when I came to”, Natsu said.

“Darn it….Wendy and Romeo!”, Lucy stood instantly when she remembered what Silent Reaper is after. She felt a nauseous feeling like she was kicked in the stomach as her surroundings started to get hazy.

“Lucy!”, Natsu caught her before she  met the ground.

“What the…..I can’t feel my body”

“Take it easy. I felt the same way when I opened my eyes and tried to stand”, Natsu supported her.

“Eh? Wait, how long are you conscious?”, Lucy asked.

“Maybe half an hour ago or more”, he said.

“It’s been that long? Why didn’t you go after the others then?”, Lucy asked.

“And leave you out here alone? I took my time before I was able to make use of every limb in my body; also those hooligans are getting bigger in this wicked town”

“What?”

“I’ve been fighting all along dummy. Look”, Natsu pointed behind Lucy. When she turned around, she saw bodies lying on the ground.

“That many?”, Lucy was surprised. “How long has Natsu been protecting me?”, she thought.

“Anyway, we went through hell back then”, Natsu cracked his neck back and forth.

“That’s right…..that magic…”, Lucy said.

“Yeah, I didn’t see it coming. That woman has some nasty magic”, Natsu scratched his head. “Though I don’t know what it was…”

“She possesses a will-powered magic. The power of words”, Lucy said.

“Willa-what-the?”

“The power of words. An ancient type of magic. It was almost the same as lost magic. That kind of magic……creates illusions in the mind. Once someone heard the caster’s voice, it will be hard for them to counter it. I read about it on the guild’s basement”, Lucy explained.

“So, did you also read anything that we could use against it?”, Natsu asked.

“Nothing. The pages were burnt so I haven’t read a single thing after it”, Lucy said.

“Drat”

“Although…”

“Although?”

“I have some theories…”, Lucy announced with a smile.

____________________________________________________________