Chapter One: Mission

Hi guys!!! It's been a while right??? Sorry about that, so many things has happened and well, I kind of got caught in the middle of a very bad situation so....I'm really sorry for ditching you guys for so long but rest assured I can update now....sorry it took a while...now I'm going to try making a RoWen fan fiction.....so, again, I will refrain from making any NaLu fan fiction for the time being but I hope this will be good enough to catch your interest for the time being......please support me with the same enthusiasm you are showing from my previous works....thanks everyone!!!

I dedicate this chapter to: JusticeCrewObsession

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Look Charle! Here’s a good one”, Wendy showed her Exceed companion the mission she wanted to take.

“I don’t know, it looks a little hard for you”, Charle speculated the request on the paper.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can do it.....well, probably?”, Wendy looked at her with hesitation.

“Wendy, if you’re not so sure then don’t take it”, Charle shook her head.

“But we have to go on a mission Charle, everyone else are busy so I have to do the same”, Wendy hyped up.

“If you’re so dedicated on taking that mission then you better start looking for your company right now”, Charle sighed in defeat.

“Alright”, Wendy then skipped happily towards the bar.

____________________________________________________________

Train Station....

“Tell me how we ended up bringing them along”, Charle said. Currently, they were sitting together with Lucy, who is busy rubbing a nauseous Natsu, Happy who is so into flirting with her and apparently, Romeo too.

“Well.....”, Wendy started.

Flashback.....

“Mira-san, do you perhaps know someone who’s available to accompany me on a mission?”, Wendy asked Mira.

“Oh so you’re going on a mission?”, Mira looked at her with interest.

“Well yeah, but I need someone to accompany me according to the Master’s orders. I can’t go alone on a mission yet until I’m old enough”, Wendy looked a little glum at the thought.

“Well, the only one I know is Romeo”, Mira pointed to the boy who was about to finish his lunch.

“I can come with you if you want”, Romeo looked more obliged to do so.

“Really? Thank you very much, but....even if you come with me, we still need someone older than us”, Wendy said.

And then, the guild doors opened with a loud banging sound.

“We’re back!”, shouted the loudest of the members, Natsu.

“Aye sir!”, Happy seconded beside him.

“Wendy, I think we found our company!”, Romeo dragged her along towards Natsu.

End of Flashback......

“I get a feeling I’m at fault”, Romeo said.

“EH?! No!”, Wendy shook her head so fast. “It’s not your fault. Thanks to you we found someone who could help out”, Wendy explained.