Chapter Seven: The Bonds Between Us

Hey guys!! Sorry if I took so long to update...as you all know, Philippines was hit again by yet another strong storm and I am here right now...there's been a long power outage so I haven't been able to check even my FB account...sorry guys...anyway, here's the new chapter and I sure hope all of you will read it...thanks!! Enjoy reading!!! I dedicate this chapter to Peyton_Rose_Chan...

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Why didn’t Lucy-san and Natsu-san come with us?”, Wendy asked while running through the dark tunnel.

Romeo had his hands lit on fire to lighten up the dark tunnel. He was running ahead of her.

“Princess is assisting Natsu-sama. They’re trying to hold off the wizards coming for you”, Virgo said.

“I don’t understand. Why do they want Wendy so badly?”, Charle asked.

“According to what Lucy said, the treasure we are looking for is protected by a barrier. If her prediction is right then they need Wendy’s powers to break the barrier and set the mist free”, Happy answered.

“WHAT?!”, Romeo stopped dead in his tracks. “So they’re going to use her to complete their plans?”

“That can’t be…”, Charle’s eyes widened. “The visions….”

“Ah…..Everyone….”, Wendy alerted them. “I hear them. I can smell them behind us”, Wendy said with fear.

“WHAT? Then that means…”, Romeo said.

“Natsu and Lucy were……”, Happy cried out.

“Defeated?”, Charle finished.

“Virgo-san!”, Wendy saw Virgo starting to fade.

“I can’t keep staying now that Princess is unconscious. Romeo-sama, Wendy-sama, I made two paths not too far from here as requested by Princess, you can choose either one of it. The exit leads to both ends of the town. I’m sorry but I can’t accompany you any longer”, Virgo vanished after that.

“Let’s hurry”, Romeo ran faster together with Wendy and the others.

____________________________________________________________

Fairy Tail Guild….

“Master!”, Warren and the others cheerfully welcomed their Master home.

“How is it, Master?”, Gray asked.

“They gave us permission naturally”, Laxus shrugged with a smirk.

“YES!”, every guild members cheered.

“That’s good isn’t it, Macao?”, Wakaba slapped his shoulders.

“Yeah, thank you Master”, Macao bowed to him.

“We have permission to go. They heed our request to bring five people to Ranburin. They gave us two days in the least to get them back. Erza, what’s your plan?”, Master Makarov asked as he looks to Erza.

“I’ll take Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, and Mirajane with me”, Erza started.

“Change your choice, Erza”, Laxus said.

“What? Why?”, Erza asked.

“You can take Gray and Juvia with you”, Master Makarov started. “As for the other two….Warren and Levy, go with them”