THE END

___________

___________

"We are thrilled to say we have a little girl. Finnick was right, and he now has gloating privileges. We've named her Primrose, in honor of your sister, Katniss. She's gone, but she lives on forever in our memories. Primrose looks and acts just like her dad.  Things are good in 4. For once, I feel safe. I hope that one day, you can visit us. Your mother has been staying here, now one of the best doctors we have. The last we heard, Gale had a job in 2. Don't let her know I told you, but Mags has found a man that loves her the way Finnick loves me, and Peeta loves you. My father doesn't talk much anymore, but you must know that he does not blame you. I take care of Annie and Mags as much as I can. My uncle says that he still admires your bravery. I know you're still anxious that something bad is going to happen, so I just want you to relax. Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Don't bottle your emotions up - it'll end badly. That goes for Peeta, too. This is the new Panem, and we are all equal now. I'm writing this as I'm watching Finnick hold our daughter near the ocean. I'm at peace, and I'm beginning to know the feeling of freedom. Just a month ago, I visited Johanna, who, though still struggles, is mostly back to herself. Since this note is getting long, I'll end it here. Don't forget to write back; after all, that's what friends do. By the way, Finnick and I await your wedding invitation.

Love, Lia, Finnick, and Primrose