Chapter 11, New guy

I feel bad, cause of all this.

Don't be angry with me.

Don't own Twilight :'(

_____________________________________________________________________________

RPOV (ROSALIE)

Bella and Edward left the house a few minutes ago. I was still pissed at her, but was calmer. But who wouldn't be upset if they just found out that the girl you totally envy, is the girl you envied so many years ago? Okay I shouldn't have reacted like I did... Emmett must be furries at me AND Bella. How could she do that to him, to me..?!

But she did it for you to have a mate - was there a voice inside my head there said. 

"Rose... are you alright?" Esme came over and hugged me, and then Emmett came and took over. 

"Yeah... I'm fine.. now. Sorry, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, I schouldn't have-" I was cut of be Carlisle saying: "It's not us you have to say sorry to, but to Bella. Remember what she said about seeing our furture. Maybe it was already decided that we were going to be what we are... or maybe she saw both of our lives if we were or not a vampire."

Carlisle was right... again! I shoulndn't judge Bella before I know why she did what she did.

EPOV (Edward, I know you don't want to hear, but don't you want to know what he saw?)

Bella had her hands on my cheeks and said I should remember all our times together. 

Sudenly every decade came into my head infront of my eyes.

1920's

I walked in the night in the City, just seen a movie in the new thing called Theatre. 

I walked around a corner and heard a scream right infront of me. I ran to find out what was happening, and found a beautiful girl with brown hair up on a wall, with a man to close to her, to know it was to close to the barria (You know... her vigina - did I spell it wrong?)

I  ran over to the girl and man, and throught the man in the opposite wall and stood infront of the girl, trying to protect her, but the man  ran as soon he saw my eyes.

I looked back at the beautiful girl who was still standing behind me, with wide eyes. 

I don't know but this beautiful girl looked like someone I knew in my human-life, and I just wanted to kiss her.

So I did, the only thing that was on my mind.... I kissed her, with alot of passion.

The kiss lasted for several minutes or it felt like it. 

Just after that the girl had my face in a fast wrip (?) and looked into my eyes and said: "Forget about this meeting and me"

And then she left. 

I took home aroused and saw Carlisle together with Esme - a newborn vampire he has fallen in love with - and talked. 

"How was the theatre, Edward?" Esme asked.

"Fine," I said, and headed to my room

1930's

I was furries! Carlisle had Rosalie Hale and Emmett McCarty in our clan - I could take that - but now he has made a deal with some DOGS! God, I didn't like this, this is going to come back and bite us in the but. 

So now I was walking around in this crappy little town, there was raining. 

I came across the school, where a girl with a pony-tail and glasses, stood and had a book in her hands. 

I locked eyes with the girl, and I had a feeling like dejavé.

The girl looked to both sides of the way and walked over to me, I stood still. She put her hands on my face, and again dejavé, and a warm feeling I had feelt before, but have no idea where from.

"Get out of this town! It's not safe for you! And please stop finding me-" I was about to protest, when she started again; now looking deeply into my eyes "Forget this meeting, forget about me!" and then she left.

I walked home, and talked to Carlisle, talking about this feeling like we were not safe in the town, so we packed all our things and left.

1940

I was trying to stop Emmett to go in war, but wanted to join him. But knew what Esme would feel about her boys in war, even if we couldn't get killed. And Carlisle are going to join the war hospitale, but don't want us to join the war because of the blood and what could happen if we snapped. Rosalie would hate us both, especially me, since she has an idea it's my fault that Emmett wants to leave her for to safe lives. I could unstand Esme and Carlisle, and Emmett could properly also understand Rosalie, so now we are on our way to the hospitale, cause Esme asked us to go and see if there were needing help. 

Emmett had been teaching me all the way to the hospitale, and I was tired of him, so I pushed him into a closet and walked away, but walked into a girl. She looked up at me with brown eyes, God they were beautiful. The girl smiled to me, and was about to walk away, when I took he wrist, and looked at her, and bowed the head to kiss her..... Why am I doing this!? It's not my behavoir! But the girl looked so familar, and I couldn't do anything but want to kiss her. So I did it. I heard Emmett triyng to get out of the closet, and I could hear that in 50 second he would be out. So I stood up and smiled at the girl, and she smiled right back, except that she took my head in her hands and looked into my eyes and said: "Forget about me, and this kiss," and walked away. 

When Emmett got out of the closet he ran up to me and pushed me hard against the wall, but not hard enough to break the wall. 

"What the hell man!" Emmett whispered, but my mind were long gone.

"Sorry," was all I said and walked towards Carlisle's office.

1950's

There was nothing in the fifthtys, but a little glimp of her after I had been mad at Alice cause she had taken my room.

1960's

Nothing 

1970's 

Nothing

1980's 

Bella got "born" again

1990's

Bella in her young age

2000's 

Meeting Bella in 2005

Back to the future 

I looked at my beautiful girl's eyes, and kissed with all the passion I have ever felt. 

"I love you!" I said with a smile.

"I love you too," she smiled, and kissed me. 

I sudenly frowned and looked behind Bella. Bella turned to see who it was. And then she froze.

"Hello Isabella, Edward," his toung came out of this mouth and it looked like a snake-toung.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Renesmee yelled and ran up to us, with the other behind her.

"Kyle.........." was all Bella said, before.......

__________________________________________________________________________

Before what?

Sorry it took so long

Wanna help with what shall happen now?

I need also help to "Take me back"