Chapter 9, The truht? part 1

Here it is :D

Don't own twilight :(

_____________________________________________________________________________

RPOV (RENESMEE)

I have seen my family going from human sto vampires. And it all happend because of my mother?

If it wasn't for her, I didn't excist. If it wasn't for mommy, my family wouldn't be a family.

Looking at my aunty Rose, and seeing so many emotions, I don't even have a word for.

She must be angry and very upset. 

The white light, we have been in so long, was now turning from white to black.

The we "landed" in our own livingroom. With mommy standing there, I last saw her.

"MOMMY!" I screamed, running to her, jumping up in her arms.

She gave me a hug, smiling a nervous smile.

Then she looked at the family.

"I can explain..." ws all she got, before Rosalie attacked her.

"Why did you do this? Why did you do this to me? To us?" she screamed.

Uncle Emmy and daddy was soon over to the "fight".

Emmett took Rosalie, up from mommy and hold her, so she couldn't escep.

"Emmett let me go!" she said.

"No! Not until Bella has explained," he said.

Daddy had gotten mommy up, and hold her by her waist.

"Bella, you were saying...?" grandpa said.

"I were saying, that I was sorry. If it wasn't for your alls faith, then I would never do anything. I havve seen yours and mine furture. Rosalie, no matter what, you would have been a vampire, right now," she stopped.

"Bella..... you said something with don't remember you, will you please explain," grandpa asked, takeing a step forward.

"Like I said. The furture. I have seen we would meet in this century, you know like you remember. I did it, so you didn't know who I was, so you wouldn't be mad."

"To late!" Rosey said.

"ROSE!" grandma said, in a hash tone

"So......." daddy started

____________________________________________________________________________

Oooh what is going to happen.

Like always, tell me if you want something in it.

How many for Jasper or Alice, because it has something to do with the next chapter. The one of these are going to have a BIG schock, with the rest of the family.