The Legend

I DON'T OWN THIS, SM DO...

I'm not good to english so don't jugde me!

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Kyle

BPOV.

I sat on the counch with Edward loking at Renesmee playing with Jacob outside. They were playing with a ball, it was funny to see, that Renesmee threw the ball and Jacob fetched it. 

Emmett run into the room and started to yell "Lets play Truth or Dare! And everybody has to be in, exept for Nessie and Jake."

We all sighned and sat us in a cirkel. Emmett said he would go first, and of course he took me.

"Truth," I said cold to him.

"Orghh, Bella, don't be a chiken," he protested

"No, truth."

"Fine.... tell us what you did in 8th grade," he said with a smile.

I looked at him like he had two heads, I had told them, that I never will tell about that year or anyone ells. "I- I- I can't," I said 

"You has to, you coosed truth, and now you have to tell the truth," Emmett said with an evil smile.

I was ab out to protest, when something in the woods took my attention. It looked like a man, I had seen before, but i wasn't sure, until the shadow motioned for me to come over to him. "Excuse me a moment, I have something to check."

I was out of the door before none of them could say something. When I was long enough into the woods the shadow came out. It was Kyle, the man who ad sent me to this century, He gave me the course.

"Hello Bella," he said with his snake voice.

"Kyle," I said cold back

"Do you know why I am here?"

"No, i would not know it either."

"You are going back to your time, Bella, or your little "family" over there will see what really happend."

"No! They must not know!" 

"It's youe choice," he said and walked into the shadows again.

I ran back to the house, seeing they other laughing about somrthing funny. 

"See who is back," Emmett called from where he was. Edward was over with me on a secound, and kissed me passiontly.

And when we let go of each other everone started to pale.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think

Commint 

Vote