Chapter 5 - She doomed me?

I took long. But here is the next chapter:)

I haven't had time, because of school and my dog, has been diffrent. And of cours I have been i England from thursday to sunday.

I don't own twilight, unfortunately not.

But here it is:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

EPOV

Was it just me, but haven't I been here before?

"Daddy? How can you be here and there on same time?" my dear Renesmee said, where she were in Rosalie's arms.

"What do you meen honey?" Rosalie asked for the first time.

"Look over there!" Alice said looking in the left direction.

We all looked the way she did, and there I saw, what I never thought I would see again... 

My mother, whos head hang over my death bed.

"Mom?" I asked walking 2 steps forward, when a nurse came into the room. 

I remember I had a blonde nurse, but not a brunette. 

"....Eddy? Why does that nurse look like Bella?" Emmett thought to me, I hate being called Eddy, but I was to busy to remember this.

"Edward, i don't remember any brunette nurse her. It was only blonde nurses. Do you remember her?" Carlisle said. 

"No, andf I can hear in your thoughts that you either," I said.

We walked over to the bed, the one I was in. 

The brunette kissed human Edwards forehead and whispered "Everythying is going to be okay."

It was Bella! Wait.... Was she my nurse?

"How can you be so sure about that?" Edward asked.

"I know more about this life´, that you ever will know, no matter how long you are going to 'live'," she said. And then kissed Edward on his lips.

Seeing that, maked me sad. I missed Bella. I missed her lips on mine. Why aren't she here with me.... us. I could hear Jasper saing I should stop this emotions, his is going insane, so I would try. 

"Why did you do that. No matter how terriable it is. No matter what," she said smiling

Human Edward looked confused, but closed his eyes, to rest.

"do you love me?" Bella asked after a few moments.

"Yes. I do love you," Edward said, still with closed eyes.

"Do you want to be with me forever?" 

"Yes!" 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Edward and I said on same time. I don't know why I said it, but of cours I wanted to be with her forever.

Bella learned forward, and bit his neck. There were no pain.

"When doctor Carlisle Cullen comes and bites you, it would hurt. But when oyu turns, you never will remember me. But I will always be the love of you life. You will on ly remember me, if I tells you to," she said and kissed him one last time, on his lips.

And then walked away.

Carlisle came in at that time Edward was going to die. Carlisle bit Edward.

And Edward forgot everything about the love of his life.

I was shocked.

My wife had did that Carlisle would turn me. She doomed me.

But she was my love of this vampire life - and in my last few moments of my human life.

And still, I can't be mad at her, she only did this so we could be together again and forever.

And the white light came back. But the only thing i could think about was what we just saw.

And then everything was white with some light blue. Esme gasped

_____________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Please tell me, I want so much to know what you are thinking about this story.

But this was then next chapter, and I think you already knows who the next one is about.